Condor and Trixie MOC

So I recently rebuilt Trixie, and I changed a little bit of Condor. They both look great together and in the story they are devoted to each other. Condor is a brutal warrior who likes nothing better then to slice or bludgeon his opponents to death, but he has a soft spot for his companion Trixie. She is a rare Endal scorpion will do anything her master commands. Each on their own are dangerous, but together they are a force to be reckoned with. Let me know your thoughts!

45 Likes

This looks great!

1 Like

They both looks awesome!

1 Like

Those silver pieces on Condor look awesome

1 Like

I think that Condor looks amazing, although I think that the torso construction (even without the armor) looks relatively feminine. Trixie is good in it’s own right, but on it’s own I feel like it should be more different then Condor, but on with him, I feel like he should be more similar to him.

1 Like

Awesome! I love the integration of CCBS and Technic, especially with the differing Aesthetics of the two. Time for a Quick Review!

Pros:
Consistent colour schemes
Complementary colour schemes (Black and silver, black and trans-orange)
Solid builds (no obvious gaps apart from trixie’s spines, and I’m assuming those are intentional)
That loincloth
Simple and elegant, yet interesting weapons
The silver on Condor looks fantastic, makes me thing of a cape lining/clasp or fastening

Cons:
The tail on Trixie seems a bit simple, and a bit too long
The connections between Trixie’s hands and claw/head/things seem odd and gappy
You have both more technic and ccbs pieces than me (Grrrr… :smile: )

Overall: 10/10
These MOCs are pretty much perfect. The colours, pieces and textures all mesh extremely well. The concepts were executed cleanly and interestingly, and I had to really nitpick to find any cons.

Here’s me celebrating at finding a MOC so beautiful:

Great job!

5 Likes

Very cool, man.

1 Like

Oh. My. Holy. Freakin’. Stupid. Crap.

These two look amazing.

2 Likes

Hey that Gif
I know the guy who made it

4 Likes

The Condor really steals the show for me.

2 Likes

They both look awesome, but I think that Trixie could do with some more gunmetal.

1 Like

Love it! Trixie is the better of the 2 for me

this is what sold me on it

If I have to critique, it would be that Trixie’s lower legs look a little unarmoured and thin.

4 Likes

Condor is really good. The shaping is excellent and the krika masks create a cool armor feel.

2 Likes

Neat stuff!

1 Like

For me, Condor looks the best

1 Like

I got to say Condor and Trixie both look great.
Pretty interesting how you can make Condor’s eyes glow.

1 Like

can you make them combine (mindblow)

yea also
nice job bro

1 Like

I like the use of the Von nebula mask

1 Like