Conduit: Race Against Time(RP Topic)

Zablex braced for the impact, “I don’t want to fight you if violence can be avoided.” He said in Kuinin.

The blast would hit and likely send him back a bit, maybe even throwing him down. “You have invaded sacred ground. You wrought violence on yourself.” Kimi came at her with another sword slash, but she blocks it with her spear, Soon, the two lock into a heated struggle of blades.

“Then I am sorry.” He said, putting on a necklace he had hidden around one of his weapons, “You left me no choice.”

And with that, Zablex fired a laser blast at the zombie from his second Conduit.

Eliza follows on his heels, her lit pendant bobbing as she runs. “How… many…?” she puffs.

Alex shakes her head. “Okay, are you done now?”

She steps sideways to avoid, and is caught off-guard. Kimi coming in with a sword slash, hitting her shoulder armor and denting it.

“Dunno.” Jeff puffed as he continued forwards as well. “Least ten.”

1 Like

Zablex just keeps on firing lasers.

“Think we can take them all?” fred asked Kimi, as his meteor constructs began gaining momentum.
@Runa

1 Like

“If they don’t have conduits? Probably.” Eliza manages half a shrug as she runs, listening for the robbers up ahead.

1 Like

Fred conjures small, tennis ball sized meteorite in his hand, preparing to slug it at any robbers who might come up to them.
@Runa

The group may see the robbers just up ahead, catching their breath, while Kimi continues to hold off the undead queen.

1 Like

Fred shot a meteor projectile at one of the robbers’ feet in an attempt to trip them.

Zablex fires laser blasts at the undead queen’s head.

She blocks it using her gemstone abilities, giving Kimi enough time to plunge the blade through her chest, making her stagger. She twists her body to rip the blade out of his hand, and Kimi leaps towards her face.

The robbers see the oncoming group and begin to move again, one being tripped by the meteor, and the others leaving him behind.

1 Like

With the single robber down, Fred shifted his focus to him instead of the rest of them, seeing use in interrogating the robber.
“What are you doing here? What have you come for?” He demanded, as a wall of meteor fragments began swirling around him and the robber to prevent a bloodless escape.

Kimi reaches to rip the eye crystal eye from her head.

Jeffrey keeps chasing while Fred does the interrogation.

The man cowers as Fred yells at him, obviously quite frightened, yet doesn’t yet talk.

2 Likes

Eliza pauses, glancing back at Fred. “Don’t go anywhere, we’ll be right back!” She waits a moment for a response, then dashes off after Jeff. @Mctoran

Alex recoils at the violent action, glad that she didn’t have a shiny rock on her head for this stranger to steal.

Jeffrey watches them, and thinks he sees one of the bags they’re holding. Thinking quick, he tries to use his amethyst to rip it from the man’s hand.

As the jeweled eye leaves the deceased queen’s head, she stops for just a moment, before falling over, dropping her spear, as Kimi catches her. Carefully, he stores the eye, seemingly a Conduit all its own, though with a strange, golden metal for the main body instead of the usual bright, near-white silver, then he places her back into her throne, and puts her spear over her lap, resting on the throne’s arms. He bows his head. "
Lepää rauhassa, Kuningatar Kah-nri." He mutters, before turning and going down the path the others ran.

Fred grunted in frustration at the robber, believing that he was refusing to give answers.
“what’s wrong, not so tough anymore?” Fred taunted. “Answer my question!” he then repeated.

The man talks in a panicked voice, yet once again not in English.

Fred sighed. language barrier, of course
“Can you understand my words? Nod yes or no.”