Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Vaarinty would stop the bullets in midair with stasis, hit them with a bunch of wind blasts, and release them, sending them flying back at the agent.

1 Like

Zablex tries to deflect them using his petrified arm.

Eliza fires a rainbow beam of her own to counter it. This is how it worked in cartoons, right?

He blocks some of them, one grazing his face, while Eliza counters the rest.

The Agent collapsed in a bloody heap as the bullets impacted him.

“OH MY GOD!” Kenny gasped “Did you guys kill him?”

Vaarinty looks at him. “It was his fault for firing first.” He told Kenny.

Zablex moves to take the pistol from the agent. “I’m not gonna kill you, just ground you.” He mutters.

“relax, they’re all bad people” Bailey says, standing there for a second before looking at his own CIA uniform, waiting a second, and gasping. “I mean, uh, no! How dare you kill…” He walks up to the agent “how dare you kill (insert agents name here), you monster!”

1 Like

The Agent gargled in pain as he gave out his last dying breaths.

Kenny almost immediately attempted cpr

It wouldn’t work.

@Axels “Hey, kid,” Eliza says, waving to get Bailey’s attention. “Sorry, I can’t remember your name. You’re the one with the bouncy powers, right?”

Bailey looks back to her, ignoring the dead CIA agent. “Mhmm. My name’s Bailey.”

1 Like

“Bailey, right. I’m Elizabeth.” She waves, then remembers they’re fighting for their lives. “Anyways, uh, do you think you can hit him? We need to keep his attention on us.”

Bailey smiles mischeviously and bounces the brick in his hand a few times. “you got it.”

Don’t fail me now, brick.

Bailey aims the brick a little to the left of Vaaranity, hoping to hit him in the back of the head. @Runa

1 Like

Zablex grabs the agent’s weapons and ammunition.

Eliza nods, and times another rainbow blast to go with the brick. With any luck, he’d focus on one and not the other.

Kenny waits til no one is looking and takes the agents wallet

He raises a wall of rock to block it. The brick would bounce off, and the rainbow would glance off, almost hitting his face. He turns to Elizabeth. “Well, wasn’t that a close one?” He asks.

Keddagsadz teleports to a spot nearby behind Vaarinty, but waits for his chance to strike.

1 Like