Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Justin put the Ankh necklace around his neck. He was instantly flooded with its ancient power as symbols on the pendant glowed brightly.

Slowly, a cloud of sand began to form at Justin’s feet, starting to swirl around.

I do not wish to hurt you, so please do not try to stop me!” Justin proclaimed, speaking as if a second voice was also talking through him at the same time.

“Yeah, cool, can you shut up?”

1 Like

“Hey, as long as nobody gets hurt, because this week’s been bloody enough, I’m cool just walking away.” Zablex commented.

Zablex just raised an eyebrow unimpressed, “I never thought the Millennium Key could possess someone.” He said, “Now what, bandage boy?”

I must first wipe out all who oppose me.” Justin said as he began to levitate off the ground. He directed a finger at the CIA agents who were suddenly swarmed by sand. The agents shrieked as their lifeforce was drained, reducing them to lifeless, dried husks.
Christine could only watch in horror as her comrads died.

Zablex took a nervous step back, his mind trying to process what just happened.

Kenny revealed a knife and his clones started attacking Justin
@Mctoran

Justin phased himself, becoming intangible so the Knife would not harm him. He then blasted sand into Kenny and the clones’ eyes.

The Kennys dodged
@Mctoran

Justin formed a sand vortext around him, and sent it towards the Kennys.

The Kennys dissapeared into Kenny’s conduit
“Jeremy!” Kenny calls to Justin “Just to let you know, I think you’re as insane but then again, I guess that means you’re like your insane friends!”
@Mctoran

Edwardo’s house, California
“How’s it going Dr Bones?” He asks
“Agent Warren has been compromised” Bones replies “She was last spotted in Eastern Eastonia”
“That’s near where Kenny told me about these mythical crystals…” Edwardo gasps, he ends the call
“Honey, I’m going on a work trip!” Edwardo says, his wife kisses him on the cheek
“Come back soon!” His wife giggles, he sees her wedding ring glow
“Kenny said that the conduits glowed…” Edwardo pauses
“I s’pose since you brought it, you can take it, just bring it back!” His wife smirks, he takes the ring, kisses her then he leaves in his car and plays a happy little song and smirks

Christine pleadingly looked up at Zablex. “Listen, you need to unparalyze me!” She begged. “I know we’ve had our differences, but we need to work together to stop this boy. He’s clearly gone mad!” Christine said, motioning to justin who grinned as the Ankh’s power overtook him.
Christine looked up at Zablex. “If you free me, I promise that I will drop all charges against you all, and I will stop poursuing the conduits.” She said, sincerety in her voice.

“Please…”

Zablex growls and walks up to her, “You had better hold to your word or I will personally talk to your bosses about this whole mess; that’s a promise, not a threat.” He said. “Are we agreed?”

Christine nodded.

Zablex, hesitantly helps her.

Christine gasped as she was unparalyzed. She slowly rose to her feet, stumbling as her feeling came back. “Now, do you have a plan?” she asked.

“Considering we’re basically dealing with something that came out of The Mummy, not much.” He said.

“But we need to separate him from the Ankh(?) and Conduit somehow.” He said.

Keddagsadz readied himself to fight. “It’s two artifacts, nothing we can’t take care of.” He said, analyzing the situation.

“How do you beat someone who wields, effectively, the sands of time and can become intangible?” Zablex asked.

“Every ability has a weakness.” He says. “Hit him when his guard’s down, or right after he uses a move. Even if it’s short, it’ll need to recharge.”

1 Like

Justin hovered in front of Keddagsadz. “I won’t let you stand in my way!” He declared blasting hot sand at him.