Constraction Pieces in Modern Lego Sets

Yeah, it’d be nice if it was still being used so we could get it in more colors :wink:

But what’s stopping you from buying a piece from before '07 on Bricklink or Ebay?

1 Like

I think when he says “only existing parts” he means ones that LEGO still makes

1 Like

lego ideas

2 Likes

This new Ninjago set reintroduces gold Bohrok eyes for the first time since 2006:

This is especially good for me as it’ll hopefully make them cheaper and more readily available on Bricklink so I can finally complete my Brutaka.

8 Likes

Those trans-pink minifigs look pretty nice.

1 Like

that set looks pretty cool

1 Like

But wait there’s more

Both of these sets have the 2022 version of the technic connectors plus some more of those pretty cool totally not constraction blade pieces

9 Likes

pretty cool totally not constraction blade pieces

Eh it’s another gold blade piece on an endless spectrum of gold blade pieces. 60313 Space Ride Amusement Truck has lime maxaroni tubes which are way more interesting as the lime cylinder spectrum is far less developed.

Also the gold dragon seems to exist because someone on the ninjago design team saw my golden skinned being and said “we can out monochrome likus”. So they tried. It’s a by-the-numbers SNOT box dragon I’m sure kids will like. But it lacks the shape and detail that old BIONICLE sets had.

8 Likes

For the first time in years
i may actually buy a ninjago set

3 Likes

You should use your set designer influencing powers for good instead of evil

2 Likes

Oh just you wait, there will be a Stitch buildable figure two to three months from now.

4 Likes

oohh yes the G2 gear functions are back

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 6.29.33 PM

5 Likes

Now what could those tan pieces be? :thinking:

4 Likes

Assuming I’m correctly understanding what you’re referring to, it’s Part 78442, which has previously only appeared in Light Bluish Gray:

(It looks like a pretty cool gear function altogether)

5 Likes

Oh those trans-pink pieces look incredible. It almost looks like they were made specifically for my Tuyet MOC!
I actually want to buy some off of bricklink now, which is crazy because I haven’t had the desire to buy some new Lego in years

10 Likes

Not necessarily a constraction piece, but this is basically a constraction figure

4 Likes

If anything it has the Brick Tahu fire piece lol

5 Likes

ccbs star wars shoulder shells appear in the upcoming spiderman buildable figures

moar

honorable mention for venom who doesn’t use them and instead uses iron man helmets, but still looks cool nonetheless

5 Likes

Venom has clown shoes worse than most HF characters
come to think of it, they all have clown shoes and they haven’t even made a Joker buildable figure yet

5 Likes

they have to figure out a design that doesn’t look like clown shoes so they can use it for joker.

7 Likes