The year is 2025.
In 2021, the Apple company formed a partnership with The Lego Group that would advance the two organizations hold over the planet. The secret army of Apple were unleashed, added by Lego thinkers and engineers. Their campaign of terror has weakened the moral and strength of the world.
But all hope is not lost. For a rebel group has risen from the depths of Karzahni to rise against the newly founded Applego.
The faction known as TTV. In their ever present quest to free the globe of Applego, they face many challenges. As of this moment, they face spies among them. If they do not rid themselves of these agents of evil, they stand to lose the war.
As it stands, there are 23 total individuals in play.
17 are normal Rebel Troops.
5 are Applego Spies.
1 is a Rebel Commander.
And 1 is a Secret Role that could change the tide for either side, depending on his/her success.
The concept is fairly straight forward. Every other night, there will be a murder. The spies will strike. Unlike most Mafia games, this will be played in 12 hour intervals. It’ll keep people watching and invested and help the game move along faster.
The first night will be a murder. Everyone will be presented with a list of 5 items belonging to five different people. Any number of these could be a clue left behind by the murderer. It’s up to the group to connect an item to a player, and then settle that as their vote. So during the 12 hour interval, you must vote for the murderer and the item he/she used that is on the suspect list.
Make it clear who and what you’re voting for. If you do not post with “I am voting for (person) using (item)”, it will not be counted.
You only get one vote. There are no changes. This is war, and if you screw up, then good soldiers will die.
As far as staying alive goes, everyone starts out with one plasma shield. These are Applego devices that have limited uses, and due to the prolonged war, the ones used by this Rebel branch have one remaining use. You have to PM me the night before a murder to use it. If you use it and no one attacks you, then it is used and can not be used again. Time its use wisely.
- Risebell - Rebel Soldier, possibly assassinated on Night 10 - An angry letter
- TheGecko - Rebel Soldier, executed on Night 8, part 1 - A pocket watch broken at 15:15
- Chro - Rebel Soldier, assassinated on Night 1 - A container of 2-length black pins
- noob1234 - Rebel Soldier, assassinated on Night 8, part 2 - Number magnets
- Oonie - Secret Role, executed on Day 5 - A paint brush
- Political_Slime - Applego Spy, executed on Day 5 - A well shined shoe
- DarkTakanuva - Rebel Soldier, assassinated on Night 3 - A sharpened mask fragment
- Charyas - Applego Spy, executed on Day 2 - Broken lime pieces
- Baldric - Rebel Soldier, assassinated on Night 7 - A toupée
10) UmbraManis - Rebel Soldier, survived - Praying Mantis eggs
- Hawkflight - Applego Spy, executed on Night 11 - A book of military aircraft
- ColdGoldLazarus - Rebel Soldier, assassinated on Night 2 - Bricks of Silver
- Willess12 - Rebel Soldier, executed on Day 3 - A written will
- Seto_Kaiba - Applego Spy, executed on Day 9 - A Miru
- Marendex_T17 - Rebel Soldier, assassinated on Night 10 - A ghost hand puppet
- Corex11 - Rebel Soldier, assassinated on Night 4 - A hero core
17) Leoxandar_Magnus - Rebel Commander, survived - Western Horoscopes Print Out
- Artakha - Rebel Soldier, executed on Day 7 - A golden CCBS piece
- Ekorak - Applego Spy, executed on Day 6 - A four leaf clover
20) Paradox - Rebel Soldier, survived - A bag of chips
- Mesonak - Rebel Soldier, assassinated on Night 6 - A shotgun
- MaximumWarp - Rebel Soldier, executed on Day 4 - A pen
- Takua - Rebel Soldier, assassinated on Night 5 - A stone tablet
All roles have been sent. All items have been sent. If anyone is confused, let me know and I’ll explain.
See you all on the battlefield.