CotF: Rebirth - Updates and Opportunities

I wouldn’t call it an antique shop, but think of something like that. You know, random, interesting odds and ends (guns, jewelry, paintings, whatever).

1 Like

I see.

I’m sure I can fit it in. Got a place for it right in an already existing location actually.

Name: Gray (Insert whatever last name the mafia would give)
Species: Whatever That Is Human-ish
Personality: Very quiet and thoughtful. Takes time to consider and make decisions. Intelligent and organized, yet introverted.
Abilities: Can make bullets in handguns ricochet without losing force until a target is hit.
Faction: Mafia
Important Details: Grew up as an orphan without memories. Was talented enough to get educated, and was taken in by the Mafia. Serves as a decently-ranked member, acts as a secretary when needed.
Picture:

(lamest attempt at building a human MOC; didn’t even have skin-colored pieces rip)

3 Likes

Excellent.
I already have an unnamed character who no joke fits him perfectly. Thank you much!

Also, the power is quite interesting. Not sure how I’ll get to incorporate it, but I’ll definitely try.

Can we create creatures, as well as characters?

It could be interesting, but there are no promises I’ll get to integrate them.

The story is still early stages because school has had me on lockdown for the last couple weeks, so the sooner the better on any new ideas.

Name: Birtha Cree (Named for the Indian tribe, not the alien empire)
*Nickname: Life Rider
Species: Outlander
Personality: Compassionate and caring, but still very factual and in some cases pessimistic.
Abilities: She can go without water longer than most, and can survive in greater heat from living in the desert. She is also hailed as a beast-whisperer, because of her ability to tame the wild Outland creatures like the one on which she rides.
Faction: None
*Important Details: She will often assist weary Dengel travelers (regardless of their faction or race) by giving them meet and drink, or showing them the way to go, hence here nickname. She is a Nomad, setting up a tent to sleep at night, and moving during the day. About once a year she will come into the City of the Fallen (by the way, what’s the cities actual name in the story?) to stock up on whatever supplies she can’t make or find out in the wilderness.

Another question- if there’re no God or Satan in this story, who rules heaven and hell? Or are they direct democracies with no specific rulers?

Now, a creature

Species Name: Dune Wanderer
Personality Traits: Normally peaceful, but vicious when disturbed, hence their moniker as “savage beasts”. They live in large herds of up to twenty, and nurture their young. They also give live birth.
Physical traits: 15 feet in length, and about eight feet in hight. At the tip of its two humps, ten feet high. They have large, curving, mammoth-like tusks. The males’ tusks are larger than the females’. These are not for battle, however. They are more ornamental, generally used to attract a mate, like peacock’s feathers. They have small trunks, in order to reach water underground. They access this water by digging with their massive, aardvark-like claws. They have short, muscular tales, but the fur on the tips of those tales can grow to at least two feet. This ‘plumage’ is used to fan away biting flies. Their faces bear whiskers (like a cat) to see if they can fit through a space. This is great for navigating the wilderness’ many caverns and canyons. Their teeth are flat like most herbivores. They have a short, thin, striped coat, like a Tasmanian Tiger. They eat the sparse, desert plants by digging them up by the roots with their claws. They store fat in their humps like camels. When it comes time to mate and breed every season, they go to the same desert oasis where they were born, much in the way salmon swim back upstream to spawn. Some Dune wanderers have been domesticated by Outlanders. Their milk and meat are staples of the Outlander diet. Specifically, Bertha rides one named Ardy.
*Special Details: They’re numbers are currently dwindling, as they are being poached by hunters for the ivory in their tusks. Their main natural predator is the Wild Shadow. I don’t feel like describing another entire creature, so just think of hyena things that hunt by night in packs.

I can’t fully explain this without spoilers.

All I can say is that the past is not always gone, the present is never what it seems, and the future is determined by the events of the Doomsday event over a thousand years ago.

Tenoiram, actually. More to the name than you might think.

I like your ideas. I’ll see what I can do once I get this fully rolling. Only modification I have to make is for the acid sands.

Imgur
oh my
:eyes:

4 Likes

COMMENCE THE RESURRECTION RITUAL

I mean, hi.

I’ve been silent for no short amount of time. Just popping my head back in to say that yes, this is still happening. I’ve made little progress - although the progress does exist - but I should have a good chunk of true, raw, free time up ahead.

Any suggestions on where to post it - as it probably shouldn’t go on the boards - are welcome.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t it fit on the boards?

I’m just not entirely sure if it’s…fit?

The boards like to be very clean and friendly to kids of pretty much all age. I’m not able to promise the entire story will fit those restrictions to the letter.

The story was never intended to be hosted here due to that. I don’t intend to advertise it any more than I have due to this reason.

Are you still needing characters? If so, Is the world you are creating advanced enough to allow cyborg-esque? How much would it cost if it did?