Could Lloyd turn evil?

Hmm… Well, considering that he’s riding the Morro Dragon, I think it’s safe to say that Morro is possessing him.

@RaptorTalon I dare say they won’t. They might have an episode or two like they did with the whole Fangpyre bite thing, but I think the season’s relics will be more important.

6 Likes

I figured as much. I bet they will be just flunkies after a while and will be just kinda worthless.

Indeed.

2 Likes

If you’ve seen Clutch Powers, I imagine them as filling the comedy role similar to the skeletons. They’ll be groups of them as an army of some sorts, but their will probably be a couple who are just there for comedy. At least that’s how I view them.

1 Like

Yea, but I would HOPE that they would be a little more of a threat.

I think they’ll be like Kapau and Chope from the Tournament of Elements. I’m pretty sure there are like more than 2 screamers though, more like 100+ screamers, kinda like a division of the ghost army.

2 Likes

I believe the screamers have appetites for destruction and food.

Hence, why they come with dynamite and turkey legs.

I also believe that screamers can possess people in-story, hence why they can fit on a minifigure head.

2 Likes

GUYS!

3 Likes

The episodes are in German.

Curses.

1 Like

Yop.

I watched them…and lets just say…the screamers are…‘different’…

2 Likes

Do they eat a lot?

No…there is one thing that looks like one…does not eat much…

2 Likes

What do the Screamers do instead?

Chase people. if what I think the Screamers are are in fact the Screamers.

3 Likes

If it’s not in English, I don’t even want to look at it.

You really have to get the full experience with Ninjago, IMO. The visuals, the dialogue, the music, everything. Sometimes it doesn’t really matter, but I don’t know what I would’ve done had I watched Island of Darkness in low quality or a language that I don’t know. Needless to say, I wouldn’t have been nearly as impacted.

3 Likes

I feel like since season two was supposed to originally be the end of Ninjago, some of the plot elements like this or Kai becoming a mature mentor figure were forgotten so that the characters could have flaws and be open to development again.

1 Like

I was thinking about this. Lloyd was doubting if he would stay good after Garmodon was banished to the Cursed Realm. After that, Lloyd was possessed. But, the security guard in the museum talked about Morrow’s thoughts being inside his head. If Lloyd was doubting his ability to stay good, and he had the thoughts of Morrow in his head, it might be possible that had a lasting effect on Lloyd. My theory is that after that, he might become evil.

2 Likes

Eh, I doubt they would do that after this season.

Yeah, but if they did, they’d have a reason.

1 Like