Crazy LEGO Fan Theories!

Post any crazy LEGO fan theories in order to explain something that was never explained in the story of a LEGO theme (It could be any theme). Who was the Villian Behind the Brain Attack? Who created the Dino Attack dinosaurs? Make any crazy theory attempting to answer such questions!

Dr. inferno from Agents Created the Dino Attack Dinos.

2 Likes

That’s not far fetched since the alien commander from Alien Conquest (Commander Hypaxus the eighth) created the 2011 dinos

1 Like

The original themes have some bizzare interconnected lore.

Huh, that is interesting!
I know this sounds rather dumb, but here is mine:
Makuta Spiriah gave the T-Rex’s the Laser Visions in the same way it did to the Skukdi. Then he used a Dimensional Gate to transport them to Dr. Inferno.
It’s Crazy, so I guess it fits here!

1 Like

That is so true!
Power Miners and Atlantis makes sense-Brains is in both
Pharaoh’s Quest-Alien Conquest-Atlantis-Dino-Apparently that alien guy is the master mind

2 Likes

Galaxy Squad and Monster Fighters and Ultra Agents are all connected, which is technically canon, so I guess it isn’t a theory…

2 Likes

Bionicle was the precursor to Hero Factory…
Like the ancient Nomads to today’s people.

1 Like

Some Great Beings traveled to other worlds and created the Throwbots, Roboriders and Hero Factory characters as a means of expanding their attempts to create artificial species.

Mata Nui visited Earth during the earliest years of the human race.

Clutch Powers is an alternate universe version of Jack Stone

All the non canon Bionicle stories are just alternate universes in the Bionicle story like The Melding Universe and The Toa Empire Universes.

2 Likes

Also Agents, Ultra Agents, Racers and City are connected

Super crazy theory connecting the Lego Movie and Dino Attack, SPOILERS for the Lego Movie the second part:

Dino Attack is an alternate timeline of the Lego Movie 2, in which Emmet turned dark and broding, during the war against the duplo people which turned him into an even more extreme version of Rex Dangervest, traveling back in time to get these way more dangerous dinosaurs and unleash them against the Duplo invasion. They succeed, but threaten what remains of Bricksburg, so an anti Dinosaur force has to figth the Dinosaurs, while Emmet/Rex is imprisoned for bringing the dinosaurs to this timeline. This would also explain, why the locations for the Dino attack sets is in a destroyed city. Furthermore in Europe Dino Attack was called Dino 2010, and was some kind of alternate theme, and was way less violent and guess what: the first lego Movie was written in 2010
I know the theory is a very far stretch, but I was thinking its a funny idea

3 Likes

That is totally awesome, you know how Wyldstyle says Bionicle is another world, well…

NUPARU COULD BE A MASTER BUILDER!!!

4 Likes

I mean, there’s a DC world with Master Builders out there.

2 Likes

Love in exists in the matoran universe. But the Matorans didn’t just discover it. Hewiki and Macku almost did.

1 Like

Or rather love is canon but @RealGregF doesn’t like too much shipping

2 Likes

But that’s the best part

This is why he made sure it wasn’t canon.

True dat.

2 Likes

Love was BECOMING canon. The MU inhabitants were becoming sentient because of Velika’s influence, correct? Well, by the time the story starts, loyalty, and sibling love had been developed, romantic love was merely the next step. So, Hewkii, Macku, and Matau were just ahead of the game.

3 Likes