Creation of my self moc life size armor (WIP)(on hiatus)

here is where I will be posting updates on my pretty ambitious project, I will try to update this weekly. today I will post the materials

EVA foam/ foam floor mats and a heat gun along with a box cutter knife. these are the materials being used right now

picture of the moc being used for the concept

wish me luck guys

12 Likes

good luck, the most I would ever do for a life size moc costume would be a mask, so your already got more determination than me lol

1 Like

Oh wow Groovy idea, I wish you good luck Man.

ok, you know what I want to up the risk so @Mesonak (Idk if you have this power or not) but if it is then if I don’t finish this by july 2016 then I get the title the absolute failure by all standards, I fi win this then I get the title the mask maker, so take it or leave the bet @Mesonak

1 Like

If done right, this should be quite awesomely spectacular.
(If not it’ll look like something from mighty morphing power rangers. please, don’t make it look like mighty morphing power rangers.)

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

This sounds awesome. Have fun with that. :smile:

ok putting this on hiatus until probably may/until I get my comic con armor done.

I am Guessing it will look like what Snake whipped up in that BeatDownBoogie fill with Snake and Ghosty from Modern Warfare