Creature alternate art book designs

I was reading the art book this morning then I came across the pictures of Uxar’s alternate designs, so I took what I thought was the coolest one and built it in half an hour. Here’s what I came up with:

Update 1:

Original:

So yeah. Thanks for reading this. C&C would be appreciated.

32 Likes

Pretty cool. I like the horns and gun hands.

1 Like

That’s boss. Though, the back’s a bit smooth. Maybe use an armor add on, or the plate armor piece from HF? Other than that, it’s great,

1 Like

Awesome, I can see this as how the model might look were it the official set instead.

1 Like

I just added the updated images of this guy:

@Sabretooth I fixed the back using a 2015 armor piece although it is supposed to have lime green spikes. I will try to attach a lime green bohrok eye if I can.

1 Like

Pretty nice. Would have liked to have seen a more arched back like in the concept art though.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that looks good.

1 Like

You’ve translated it very well

1 Like

Dunno why I would want to revisit the topic since it’s 16 days old, but I’m bored and the current MOCs I’m working on aren’t ready yet.

@Calebmar12
@Sabretooth
Thanks

Small update:
I added a lime green thing as the spine. Don’t really like it, but I need an opinion.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like a spine as the nature of the piece makes it float slightly above its back…find something else that flows more seamlessly

1 Like

maybe small spikes