Current intact Bonkle MOC count

46 at the moment

1 Like

Just finished the wip so now 2

And an Inika build I use for scaling but that doesn’t really count.

thats a lotta parts

1 Like

Yes still got more. Build 7 metrutoran today as an extra to those

I’m curious how you’d value a digital MOC against a physical one - considering that digital MOCs are built from a near infinite parts collection, the only motivation you’d have to “take it apart” is hard drive space, which is probably a lot cheaper than having the parts to MOC.

3 Likes

Only a few clicks away from reality if it’s on Stud.IO, but to each their own.

I have a decent enough salary and next to no other hobbies so I can afford to continue to shake the Bricklink Bucket until more pieces come out.

3 Likes

Yeah a digital moc is worth less than a physical one. To get the average value you would need to get the average space that a digital one has and compare it to an SD card

1 Like

…alright now ya lost me.

3 Likes

0 physical MOCs at the moment. I usually have something like 1 built around though, but no more than 1, so not to mess my pieces too much. It happens I want to make something bigger and it is 4-10 MOCs simultaneously, but last such a project happened 3-4 years ago. One day I’ll find those old photos aaand…
Plus a ton of Studio MOCs, both finished and WIPs. One day I’ll render photos of them aaand…

Well… let’s see

pictures, click to expand

29 (+4) total

• 4 Rahi
  • 1 Okotan
  • 3 Dark Hunters
  • 18 Makuta
  • 3 Toa + 4 temporary Hagah
4 Likes

Those are all intact!?

Yes. :grin:

The only stuff I usually take apart are Rahi, since those are just fun temporary builds. In the cases here I like them enough (or put a lot of work into them) to keep them, though.

All the rest I’ll keep until I might revamp them again.

And that raptor thing I just had no reason to take apart yet. That’s probably the oldest MOC I still have completely built. It’s from 2016.

Technically I also have a Mutran revamp and my Makuta Jarnat MOC, but both of those are in for revamps, so they’re already missing a few parts.

1 Like

I have:

• 6 pre-rebuild voyatoran
  • 3 Chiara, Zaria, and Orde
  • 4 Toa Hagah
  • 9 Toa Mangaia
  • 8 Agori, one from each tribe
  • 3 Likus, Tera, and Oris
  • 1 Marendar
  • 1 Toa “Savage”
  • 1 Varian
  • 11 miscellaneous Toa of lightning, Water, gravity, fire(x2), air, Earth, Magnetism, Plasma, and Sound(x2)
  • 0 Hoseryx (not technically my moc but I put it there because it’s funny)*
  • 1 Takanuva revamp
  • 10 Matatoran
  • 2 metrutoran
  • 1 golden Skakdi
  • 1 Rahi

for a total of

• 62 mocs total mocs
  • 48 “true” mocs (not just using an inika build or a matoran template)
  • 23 based on pre-existing characters,
  • 6 based on little-known characters (the Mangai)
  • 33 OCs
  • 12 “mocs” that use a pre-existing Matoran build
  • 2 inika build mocs
  • 1 Hoseryx

*I put a 0 here to help me count, since I’m not counting this as a moc

1 Like

Wow.