Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Lillan shrugged.
“I’m following you.” He said in his quiet voice.
“Although shouldn’t we pick up Ryko and Kasie?”

“Do you know where we are going to?”

“I’ve had some practice with my flintlock, though you would find a better shot with someone more experienced in the craft,” he admits.

“But please, don’t let me keep you if you have business to attend to,” he adds, hearing Moenir and Lillan’s discussion.

“…not specifically, besides a meeting to gain support for the rebellion.”

Moenir whispers to Lillan,
“We’re going to the biggest building on the highest point of this city. It’s the bank of the city and the home of the Big Name. Do you think you can gather them quickly enough and meet us there? I still don’t trust this stranger.”

Lillan nodded. “I can do that.” He whispered back.

She nods. “Best if we do, since y’already paid.”

She turns to Lillan. “If you can get them, go ahead. I only hope there’s enough room fer us all t’fit and talk with’m if we need’ta.”

2 Likes

Moenir nods, “Then that’s our plan.”

Lillan nods, then turns and runs off back to Moenir’s mother’s house.

As he reached the house, he slowed down. “Hey guys! We gotta go somewhere.” He called out to Ryko and Kasie.
“Eh? Where?”
“That meeting!” Lillan replied to Ryko.
“Ah. Well, no time to lose.”
Ryko began to pack up his alchemy supplies.

“Then let’s go.” She says, starting to walk out of the store.

Moenir shrugs and walks out of the shop, “Well I’m heading there now… I assume you know where it is?”

“Yup.” Sarah said, following him there.
(@Flux)

Javier jogs to catch up with the others. “Is there a place I can meet you when your business is finished?” he asks. “I don’t think there’s much I could help with your current business, even if you wanted me to.” (@Flux)

Sarah turned and looked at Moenir. Seeing as how right now they were using his house as a base, and she didn’t want to invite some stranger to someone else’s house, she was seeing if he would have any ideas.
@Flux

Moenir looks back at Javier, “The port… if you must…”

He briefly sighs and enters the bank, today is the big day. Moenir walks to the Bear’s office door, waiting just outside it. He glances at Sarah, assuming she follows him there and is beside him, “Ready?”

1 Like

Javier nods eagerly. “Then the port it shall be. Hasta pronto, my new friends, and good luck with you day!” He waves cheerily, departing for the port.

Back in Kenasa, the sounds of Louisa rummaging through the kitchen come to a stop, and she reappears in the doorway.

“No garlic. We’ll have to stop at a market.”

Sarah takes a deep breath, and nods. “As I’ll ever be.” She responds.

Sean rolls his eyes. “If it’ll help you freak out less, we can try it.” He says, not wanting to give in to her fantasy, but not wanting to push away a potential ally, either.

Louisa nods, heading for the door.

“…where’s the market?” she asks, pausing in the middle of the room.

“In the central garden.” Sean said. “That’s where we’ll find the fresh stuff. Or at least, fresh as we can get with the whole “nothing in nothing out” thing going on.” He stands up. "Follow me, it isn’t that far.

“Okay,” Louisa says with a quick nod. She seems to tremble a bit, but it passes.