Custom Star Wars Minifigures

I would’ve posted this yesterday, but I was too busy with yardwork.

Anyways, here are some of my custom Star Wars characters…

This is Murdoc, my flagship Star Wars character whom I created for the Star Wars Role Play back on the Lego Star Wars Gallery.

Murdoc is a Bounty Hunter from Serenno, though his father was a Mandalorian. Basically, Murdoc’s parents were captured by the Galactic Empire when he was only a year old, and, through a story I really need to rewrite, he was adopted by the ruler of Serenno (I really need to check what the head of state for Serenno is called…). When he was 18, he left Serenno to find his parents (who, after the fall of the Empire, returned to Mandalore).

His usual equipment consists of his two purple-bladed Lightsabers (no, Murdoc is not Force-sensitive; he just happens to own two Lightsabers), a blaster pistol, and a blaster rifle with a magnetic pulse emitter.

This is Kai Jarr, a Jedi Knight from Brentaal IV (I literally just searched for the first obscure planet that had humans as an indigenous species :stuck_out_tongue:) who became disillusioned with the Jedi teachings after watching a recording of Mace Windu’s attempt on Chancellor Palpatine’s life (Jarr believed that Palpatine should’ve been placed on trial, as Anakin said in Revenge of the Sith). Jarr then became a Gray Jedi (believing in neither the Light or the Dark Side of the Force) and fled to a planet in the Unknown Regions.

This is Gray Jedi Kai Jarr during the Galactic Civil War.

And, finally, this is Colonel Raymond Sidorak (Take a guess at where I got his last name from :stuck_out_tongue:), an Imperial officer who would never send any of his troops to do something that he wouldn’t do himself. Because of that, he has earned the respect of the Stormtroopers under his command.

Honestly, I haven’t really decided on Colonel Sidorak’s backstory, so there isn’t much to say about him.

Thanks for viewing, and may the (belated) 4th be with you!

14 Likes

Neato

maybe i’ll post Malediction here sometime

1 Like

Wow, Murdoc has really changed since the last time you showed him off. My favorite of these is Gray Jedi Kai Jarr.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that I’ll update this thread as I create new custom Star Wars characters…

Anyways, here’s my most recent custom…

(I had to crop the picture since it wasn’t exactly “centered”)

This is Makuu (yet another name I’ve taken from somewhere else, since I’m not very original :stuck_out_tongue:), an enterprising Gand from the planet Gand (go figure…). Though he refers to himself in the third person (like most members of his species), he doesn’t aspire to the typical Gand ideals.

The one thing he cares more about than anything else is money; he even left his homeworld in search of “a more profitable life”, as he called it.

Well, that’s it for now. Expect more new characters in the near future…

EDIT: All right, I have finally designed a Padawan for Kai Jarr, but I couldn’t really make a minifigure of her, since I lack the proper colors I’d need to make her. Here’s what I could do on Mecabricks:

Les Chu (Padawan)

This is Les Chu, a young Pantoran Jedi. I’ll post a new topic with some drawings of her that I’ve been working on later.