Cyber city community project

This is just a little thing that anyone can join the basic Ida is for this to be a cyber punk anthology so anyone who wants to write a cyber punk story for this can also they can take place in any cyber punk setting not just a megopoles
I’ll start us off:
ØMÊGÅ
The neon lights of kibatsuro city blared through night. It’s funny she thought all the buildings look like glow sticks and all the cars like fireflies. She was sitting on the big neon sign that said VERMOUTH INN IN CURSIVE on top of the squat hotel she lived in, she was smoking a cigarette. she never did this it was only the second time I her life the first time was wen she was in college, she’d hated it she was only doing it now because she was out of globe pops and the only place that sold them was closed. “Whelp time to go to work” she said she jumped off the sign, went to her room and grabbed her engine startpod the she got on her 2099 Mitsubishi vakava and checked the time: 12:47. She smiled and said "god i love being a cop she put the startpod in its slot and hit the gas she was detective omega. End chapt 1, pt1

1 Like

You must reach Level 3, Master, before hosting a community project.

It is among what is considered Promotions and Advertising.

That said, another Master can host this for you, with their consent.