Darclex: Knight of Honor

I really like him, he has a very noble look to him.

1 Like

I guess maybe the legs could be called too long

but honestly that doesn’t matter to me.

My only other thing is that the rocka helmet doesn’t really scream “knight” to me.

But otherwise

I really rather like the MOC.

Thanks! and yeah, I can see why that could be an issue.

Thank yeh!

Well, both of those can be addressed.

The legs are long cause I think that normal length legs are too short on Bionicle and HF MOCs. and the Rocka Helmet is there cause that is the helmet the MOC has used since
V0

Thanks!

1 Like

0/10, not enough gold
######wait this isn’t 2017 Tahu?

all joking aside, I really love this MOC. However, the black in the arms are a little offsetting.

2 Likes

Thanks! and yeah, when I get 2016 Tahu I plan on replacing the black bones…maybe.

1 Like

Excellent shaping and detailing. His armour almost looks like fire.

1 Like

BEAUTFUL. i love it :smiley:

1 Like

Very well executed my friend, however, as good as you may have become with CCBS there is still a degree of awkwardness to some of your designs, which isn’t necessarily your fault. I believe you’re reaching the limits of basic ccbs elements. Firstly, that trans orange has great color placement. The torso works really well with the shoulder pads, giving a samurai esque look to the moc that I really like. Other than good armor choices abd color placement, the arms are just the typocal ccbs build, something I’d like to see you attempt to change or vary up a bit. The upper part of the shoulder pads are too open and exposed though, which may not be an easy fix considering your connection options. While the general shaping of the legs are great, and work very well, the lower legs have that slight aforementioned awkwardness I mentioned, but aren’t that bad all in all. However the transition to the thighs could be better, as of right now there’s no fluent transition, and I know you’re capable. All in all, very solid and well improved. Just needs a bit of refining and work and it’ll look completed.

1 Like

First, let me freaking scream, cause Gringat commented on my MOC.

Insane fanboy scream

Second, Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Thanks man!

Alright, good points. Thanks!

Looks as great as a moc from you should.

While someone could argue that he has too much gold, I think that you handled it greatly as the primary color. The trans orange works really well on the shoulders: it almost gives him a fur coat look imo.
The spikes works as you managed to keep them on the whole body.
The skirt looks pretty good.
To me he looks more like a samurai rather than a knight.

I would say that I dislike that rocka helmet as the scope seems kinda useless on this character, but as you used it to keep him recognisable I’ll deal with that.

As for complaints, I think his waist is a bit too thin.

1 Like

Thanks! and the fir coat kinda thing is kinda intended, seeing as he lives on an ice planet.

Yeah, might be because of the skirt, which was kinda based off of the skirt from Optimus prime from Transformers 4

Seeing as he lives in the arctic, with blizzards and snow and stuff, imagine him using it as a heat sensor to find enemies and allies alike.

He always was kinda thin, but I see your point, I will bulk it up when I get the chance.

1 Like

Awesome! I really like the spikes used on the knees, and the weapon is especially cool. I think his waist could be bulked up a little bit though.

1 Like

Thanks!

MMM

Everything’s so right

1 Like

I like it.

3 Likes

I love that sword

1 Like

Thanks! XP

Danke!

Thank you!

1 Like

Flashback to 2016 tahu

This MOC used these colors way before we even got the names for the 2016 sets…

The title fits perfectly with the moc, he looks noble and packed with honor like a barrel full of wheat(or some other crop, im not a farmer okay!). But its a nice use of CCBS parts in general, matching HF and Bionicle G2 parts together. Nice job

1 Like