Dark Hunter, Cordax

They say Cordax was once a hero. This being was mutated by the will of The Shadowed One and has since become a feral creature, keen on ripping his opponents to shreds with its bare hands.

Pretty much my inspiration was to use all of my yellow pieces… this is every yellow piece I own. Hope you like it! @Cordax

19 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty much how I see Cordax

Pretty standard build, although I like the Mantax claws’ aesthetic. Really gives a sense of menace.

8 Likes

and you say he was mutated? Something isn’t adding up to me.

edit: whoops, didn’t realize the joke was taken

2 Likes

Yeah its fairly standard, had to keep the part count low if I didn’t want the tiny bit of yellow I have to be washed down.
The body/front plate is connected in a fairly unique way tho

1 Like

It’s simple yet you’ve managed to capture that Dark Hunter look. The krana is a nice touch, but where the heck is the evo helmet???

1 Like

Alas, I do not own one. Thats why I decided to cop-out with the krana and claim mutation :crazy_face:

Several grumbles to myself later about it being too standard, decided to trick his legs out for some more flare, as well as other minor tweaks.

Powerful legs, excellent for jumping and pouncing.

2 Likes

I like the color scheme!

1 Like

THIS. IS. GREAT!

I was actually thinking of making something like this and calling it pit Cordax

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoy it! If you want to alter his story or want me to change his design or give him a weapon or something just lemme know

1 Like

Good stuff, those improved legs are really cool

2 Likes

Thanks, I thought they looked like frog legs. :grin:

1 Like

It only needs a giant vacuum-weapon to be perfect but for now I’ll give it a 9.9/10

3 Likes

^ That.

1 Like