Dark Hunter Mafia

I think it’s too early to point fingers at anyone. Besides, we would probably end up killing a dark hunter anyway.

Welp.

Char. He clearly stated

But a Dark Hunter was killed. So yeah. I Vote @Charyas

Hold on, I’m not sure if I’m following what you’re saying.

He meant that if we randomly choose someone to kill, we would more than likely kill an innocent, because we have no idea who could have been behind Takua’s murder.

Edit: We can vote for no kill? If so, no kill…

Yeah, no kill is perhaps best for now.

Vote: No Kill

I vote no kill.

I have made a copy, called DHM Map Night 2. If you wish to move, do it on the copy so we have a record of each night. Also, questions may be asked, but only if it is something anyone would know, or you would have seen from your position at night. Also, I can decide not to answer it.

DAY 1:
The assembled Dark Hunters decided they would wait to decide which of their comrades was a traitor. All except TFM101, who thought Charyas was a Toa due to him being the first to suggest the “no-kill” idea. As the remaining Dark Hunters went back to their homes, there was an air of nervousness in the air. They knew any of them could be next.

People have 18 and a half hours to tell who to kill, look for masks, move, Etc.
#PLEASE MOVE ON THE NIGHT 2 COPY, NOT THE ORIGINAL.

And The Shadowed One is still missing his masks

#NIGHT 2

Charyas was walking down the beach near the now-deceased Takua’s house. His thoughts were on the murder of his fellow Dark Hunter the night before. Subsequently, he did not hear the swoosh of air behind him until it was too late. He felt a pair of arms grab his, and suddenly he was flying across the beach towards the water. Looking up, he saw a green armored Toa wearing a Mask of Illusion. Then the mask shrank in his vision as he fell towards the waves. The force of hitting the water killed him instantly as the Toa continued to fly, circling back towards the edge of the island.
@Charyas hit the ground too hard

1 Like

Is that a Minecraft reference?

Dangit. The first or second to die streak continues.

By the way, questions are allowed, but I will answer them only if you had seen it from your position at night.

Was it anywhere where I could see it?

It has to be something like “was anyone high enough up to glide down to where Charyas was?” If you would know, I would tell you.
And if you guys didn’t realize, its voting time,
@Hawkflight
@Baldric
@Marendex_T17
@DarkTakanuva
@Ranaki_Pakewa
@Oonie
@fangface1
@xXx_H3wk11_xXx
@TFM101
@Greencapps
Vote/question!

I still don’t think we can be sure about who to kill, unless anyone saw something.

3 Likes

Who was nearest to him around the time of the crime?

1 Like

I’m gonna wait to vote until I can make an informed decision.
(Also, totally forgot this existed for a while, sorry.)

1 Like

I have both Mafia threads set to “Watching” so I get notified every time someone posts.

2 Likes

Agreeing with Marendex. Who was closest to Char, or who has gliders?

1 Like

@fangface1 @TFM101 @Marendex_T17 No one that you know of has gliders, a Toa of Air can glide without gliders. And look at the map for proximity.

1 Like