Dark Takanuva Moc

My moc of a corrupted Takanuva from an alternate reality. This is for @DarkTakanuva

Update: Shoulders are changed slightly. Does this fill them in a bit @JMP and @Payinku?

29 Likes

" Join the dark side, Takanuva. Use the force…" Awesome MOC!

5 Likes

first of all, hello fellow halo fan, second I like this, the Carapar pieces make him look very corrupted

2 Likes

He looks like a very tough and powerful warlord who would sit on a throne. The Metru feet on his thighs look out of place and so does the black Piraka foot.

2 Likes

This is really great!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

@Middlefingerstudios, hello you halo fan you! And ya I thought the Carapar piece were like a corrupted gold and would work well.

2 Likes

Oh dang, looks sick! Nice use of the Carapar pieces.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I like everything but the arms.

they are really small, and the shoulders are super awkward and slender compared to the rest of the design.

2 Likes

@tak210 i suggest shoulder pads for him, in like with @Payinku’s suggestion . Huge ones. Unless there’s parts restrictions which means the guy should use large buff arms

1 Like

Ya I agree, and am trying to fix that.

I SEE HALO. I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.

…Great MOC!

3 Likes

Those Carapar pieces really make it look corrupt and it generally looks good. I hope he is aware that Lewa and Gali were spying on him the whole time

4 Likes

God i love this

1 Like

Awesome job.

Glad you liked it. :smiley:
It is still a work in progress though!

1 Like

I wouldn’t have used yellow/gold with a “Shadow Theme”. But hey, there have been iconic James Bond villains who use/like gold.

1 Like

I used the yellow/ gold to show he used to be light, and now darkness has taken over and corrupt the light. Hence the Carapar pieces.

Great Moc!!
I love the idea behind the moc!

2 Likes

Thanks!