Darknova Uniter of Phazon

This is my 2.0 self moc. this is the first verion wich I’m sure wil be updated as times go by and I get more parts

16 Likes

cool MOC

Time to do the quick review everyone claims is theirs
Pros:
colors
weapons
matching gold mask
shoulder pads
pretty much everything on the Creature of Phazon
the over all look of the combination of the two MOCs

Cons:
Darknova’s torso - the black on the sides make it look oddly proportioned
Darknova’s lower legs - they look a bit spindly
Darknova’s arms a bit short
name is 2 edgy 4 me (joking, it’s fine)

what’s phazon

1 Like

Phazon is a radio active substance in the metroid universe

also thx :slight_smile:

4 Likes

0/10 lacks Rundas

/mt

3 Likes

Pretty cool, though I generally avoid reviews on MOCs that are mostly CCBS due to the fact that they end up having similar pros and cons. I will say that the color scheme is super well done (minus the gold), as it gets the phazon aesthetic off very well. Also, props because Metroid is my favorite game series.

1 Like

it’s the best game series :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your MOC has a great colour scheme!

1 Like

This MOC is really good looking, I like it. The torso is odd, with the side bits, but Ilove the mace. :smile:

Plural did it first.

4 Likes

I’m afraid I’m not really fond of the Uniter. The colors are a little disorganized due to the asymmetrically colored Skull torsos and the Azure arm. I can’t clearly tell, but it also appears the arms are colored differently as well. The torso shaping is odd with those black panels jutting out leaving little flow from the bottom and creatung a gap in the shoulder area. The legs are also weirdly shaped with the inside of them flowing out only to suddenly stop, although I must say aside from that they have a nice look to them. The feet look good but the ankle is a bit too clunky. Onto the weapons, I really like the drill mace-spear. I think you should ditch the azure hammer and focus more on the drill mace.

The creature looks grand. No complaints here, although I’m not sure if it would look better with more Trans Purple or less.

3 Likes

"es good.

(Bionicle Gen2 still reminds me of Mystic Knights)

3 Likes

This looks very nice

1 Like