Darkus-Eclipse V3 (plus update)

this.

1 Like

Perhaps it was misread as US? Keep trying, there’s no way you can’t find a store that ships to your locations.

1 Like

Interesting moc. I like the silhouette as well as some of the color choices. Some criticisms I can give would have to be a few odd colors here and there. I think you should focus on using dark blue and silver as primary colors using gold as a highlight and maybe dropping skull spider green and solid purple to see how it looks. Another thing would have to be the head, think a symmetrical head would fit better because the current design of the horns is distracting and takes away from the overall feel of the moc. And finally it may be a good idea to thicken his legs because they look flat from the side, it looks like you can just add something there with the open axiel and pin holes.
Some positive things I can say would be things like the flow of the moc and the textures. I also like the build of the torso and feet.
Overall I rate a 6.5/10 great effort and potential but smaller inconveniences add up to bring the moc down a peg. Keep up the good work though!

Yknow I was planning to say something about the color scheme and how it’s all over the place.

But you’ve made it kinda clear that you don’t care about critique.

Instead. The back of the legs are hilariously exposed. The feet, while interesting, are overly exposed and a little bit too awkward in practice. The torso is an alright design in concept, but stands out among a rather smooth MOC as being uncovered and messy. And all you’d have to do to fix the back of the thighs is move those little system bits one unit over.

It’s a good start. But I don’t think it’s there yet.

On the positive side, I really like the back crest wing things. Those are fun and neat.

1 Like