Darkus-Eclipse

Darkus is Meditors younger brother to which he controls the elements Air, Time and Darkness. Darkus got jealous and power hungry cause his brother was more popular than him so he became evil and forged an army of darkness and set to turn the world of Mythron dark forever.

17 Likes

So his Makuta. His real groovy man.

2 Likes

no My Mythron planet is not a Bionicle story but its based on Makuta and Nightmare Moon

1 Like

Okay. But imagine if we got something like this when they release Makuta.

He’s pretty.

1 Like

My only complaint is that the upside down pakari looks a little off.

The back ring thing reminds me of this:

Ever play Asura’s Wrath?

2 Likes

they are wings

well it is an upward curve vaguely like the circle, but yeah more like wings

1 Like

Blast! You ruined the imagery! In all seriousness, as wings they look far to small for this MoC. You should connect the two into ring. It would give him an almost godly appearance. But eh. Your MoC.

2 Likes

I feel they are just all right in size, until he is wielding that beast of a sword then they are small looking. But that’s just a ghosts opinion.

small SMALL I had to buy coal’s ghost bike and jays elemental dragon to make this moc, plus the wings completely are bigger than his body

1 Like

Maybe it’s just there shape. I don’t know. I think I just really want them to be a ring. But again your MoC.

Oh yeah. You did a fantastic job building this, by the way.

1 Like

You really did it looks real groovy in my opinion. It has an almighty feel to it, like it’s a false god of some kind.

how’d you know

1 Like

The simple bio plus it’s look, gave it all away man.

/s

funny I didn’t even mention his brother (Meditor) cursed him

1 Like

Again I figured that. Do you have this story line written down somewhere I can read it? Cause that would be interesting.

That’s really small.

/s

Anyway, cool moc, but the flipped head looks a lil bit weird. Also the wings could probably be smoother, and maybe get rid of the trans-neon green.
Other than that, neat construction.

the updated Onua mask doesn’t have the right vent design for Darkus’s helmet

It seems sorta cluttered and the mask doesn’t really work.