Days of Old/Reminiscing

I don’t want to be a green ‘D’ again.

No, not those. :stuck_out_tongue:

ah the good old days

With regards to my name change, it was a gradual process. First I was ToaNuju120, then Political_Nuju, then just Political_Slime.

I remember when I first double posted…

August 6, 2014. RIP @Starparu, one of the best mods we ever had.

7 Likes

Don’t add me yet. I haven’t changed yet.

Wait until tomorrow (when I’m on the correct computer). Then I shall be myself again.

1 Like

I am now Axonn126, that one guy who I think did photography or something.

Using this avatar and username makes me feel like I’m back in the early days, ready to look at all 5 topics that existed on the boards.

6 Likes

Lol, my profile picture being changed alone makes me feel like grabbing my webcam and showcasing my newest Inika-build MOCs :stuck_out_tongue: @Axonn126

2 Likes

I remember when the Mario Mercedes GLA commercial was new and fresh.

I loved that commercial.

The nostalgia tho

2 Likes

such pride, I’ve never double posted

The pic I’m using now isn’t the first avatar I had. It’s just the first one I settled on.

2 Likes

and who’s the mod now? :stuck_out_tongue:
Actually I’m fairly sure was both my first and last times double posting, at least unintentionally.

@helryx, I remember when you first joined the Boards and it was a mini-controversy. @Helryx08 was like “Who’s this guy stealing my name?”

5 Likes

it wasn’t just Helryx08, Chronicler was like “oh my, there’s a Chronicler1” the were both like “WE’RE BEING REPLACED!”

and then I said if I see a Middlefingerstudios1 there will be blood

5 Likes

anyone but Rise?

4 Likes

Good times…Good times.

1 Like

@Middlefingerstudios1 still exists

RIP in peace alt account

very true

4 Likes

I’ve stuck with Garnira the full duration of my time on here(aside from April fools day). I’m trying to bring my internet personas(at least the lego ones) together, not spread them apart. As such, I’ve done my best to stay consistent.

Regardless, it’ll be kind of fun seeing people with their old names

2 Likes

RIP dupe account

you suck

3 Likes

I barely remember what my first Avatar was. I’ve changed it so much over time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Although my user name has changed on a few occasions, but only briefly.

And my title? I’ve changed that a lot.

1 Like

So this is basically the TTVMB reunion party, nice!

3 Likes

@Beef_J_Stag

beef u scrub

ur og username had no underscores

lolrekt

4 Likes

it’s more like the office new years party.

2 Likes