Deathbound [Tale of Lunnarria]

Never question the notification

anyway how did you enjoy it

Havenā€™t read it yet
Will soonā€¦ maybe Iā€™ve got a ton of work to do

1 Like

you will need to update it, as it contains nothing about Kutin, and places that will undoubtedly come in the future. until then itā€™s really unneeded information about unvisited places. seems interesting though

1 Like

It has been Dormant but I will be getting it back in buisness

1 Like

Actually. The reason I brought it up was because I take issue with the statement alone. I like violence.

1 Like

Well you know what they say

But this Is supposed to be Building Tension

another ā€œbookā€ to read, I hope I donā€™t mix themā€¦

1 Like

@Whaddon Yeahhhhhh. I donā€™t know what they say becauseā€¦ I canā€™t look atā€¦ogg?

Itā€™s fine that itā€™s building tension. Iā€™m just saying that I disagree with the statement itself.

1 Like

Okay
I will be doing the second chapter soon

1 Like

Interested to see it. Please excuse my sad attempt at humor.

######Yes that was humor

Why do people summon me to literature topics? Do they think me a good literary critic or something? XD

That aside, thereā€™s dark and mysterious, then thereā€™s confusing and strange. The same scene, with the same info, can be either depending on how itā€™s written. This story borders on the latter, simply due to the amount of detail and the way itā€™s presented. The wording of a documentary and the scene itself do not jive.

The first paragraph seems like some random info. The second paragraph is great. The third is a good illustration of my above point. The final paragraph is okay.

That aside, my only other point is that the sentence structure is rather odd sometimes.

~W12~

1 Like