Deltarune

So a couple days ago Toby Fox released a demo for the sequel follow up to his unbelievably successful game Undertale, and its called Deltarune.

Personally I found this came out of absolutely nowhere. He gave an extremely vague Tweet a few days prior, and then boom. Two hour demo the next day.

From what I have seen it looks pretty interesting, and I’m excited to see the whole thing, but what do you think about it?

(Also something neat I noticed is that Deltarune is just Undertale with the letters moved around)

1 Like

I’ve been playing it and it seems pretty good. I’m excited to see where it goes (I haven’t finished the demo as of yet)!

I have finished, dunno why people keep calling it a demo tho

Is it the full game? I’m pretty sure I heard about it being a demo.

Not a story spoiler;

When you get to the end it says to be continued in Chapter 2

1 Like

Oh I get it. So this’ll be more of a “Bendy and the Ink Machine” style of development then just releasing the whole thing all at once.

I need to finish the regular Undertale first.

1 Like

am i allowed to post deltarune memes?

1 Like

One or two at a time should be fine.

i have seen undertale so i understand it at least a little bit

2 Likes

I made a Deltarune blog a few days ago, just something fun to do in my spare time. It’s on Tumblr and based on Seam. Ask-Seam :blush:

A lot of my theories for Undertale 2 from 2016 have been holding ground, so I’ve been having fun hinting at what secrets I’ve found on there. :slight_smile: