Denmark/The Afraid - recreation

EFF IT! I GOT CLOSE A FRICK-A-FRACKING ‘NOUGH FOR NOW!

So yeah, look at this! I made Denmark/The Afraid from Reviving Bionicle! Only problem is that while I have the upper torso down pat, I have no way of getting the legs down because the 5 minutes or so of viable video barely focused enough on ‘er right arm to figure it out! Much less her legs!

And even if I could get more angles I don’t even believe I have the necessary pieces free! AGGGHHH!

==================

Welp, now that that;s out of the way, The Afraid has literally been one of my fastest gained favourite characters since I’ve seen the series, especially when considering how little video this character got! I don’t know why exactly, I guess its a mixture of the cryptic design and personality that’s been show that really made this character stick out to me and want to have.

==================

So ‘ey! Expect to see ‘er get an update sometime later when I finally can make those accursed legs!

27 Likes

Looks good so far! Aside from the legs, everything else looks spot-on!

1 Like

Yep, and that’s the one area I doubt I’ll ever be able to do just because of the sheer lack of angles on it!

1 Like

Just so you know, the feet are rahkshi feet.

Eh when the next reviving bionicle comes out we may get a better angle.

One of them seems to be a Rahkshi foot, the other one seems to be a Piraka webbed foot (seen in Thok, Zaktan, and Avak)

1 Like