Destiny Day 2014

Oh, by the way, of the 6 TTV Main cast from On Air, the Symbols of Worship for Destiny Day are in-fact @Kahi and @IllustriousVar

So yeah, merry destiny day.

Also, @Political_Nuju I know how you feel as well. I decided upon my Teaching thing not even like…a week ago. Also, I’m a Senior in High School, and so close to graduating as well.

2 Likes

Destiny is the best virtue. Anyone who says otherwise is an Eljay.

10 Likes

Without going into personal details, my hopes and dreams for the future involve collecting all six Toa Mata and designing a tabletop wargame using BIONICLE sets (except it would be on the floor instead of a table because they’re so big.) Also I’d like to find a way to connect the new canon to the old canon/fanon via my own Big Story Engine.

I’d also like to create my own fanon soundtrack for the new BIONICLE story, plus create requested themes for other people’s fanons.

@John_Smith + @Nyran Thanks for the words. I know this is a situation a lot of people my age get into, but everyone else seems to have a good idea of what they’re doing…

So yeah! Happy Destiny day everyone!

2 Likes

Happy Destiny Day, peeps! I have quite a bit planned for 2015. I’m going to be launching a website for BIONICLE fans, just as a sort of community hub that’ll have a little bit of news, a daily comic strip, stories, MOCs, contests, and a sort of “featured” section, featuring devoted fans, amazing MOCs, and well-written stories.

I also hope to start a BIONICLE-related YouTube channel.

2 Likes

Oh, are we talking about “destinies” here? Okay, I’ll bite.

My main goal for the next year is to be to graduate college. I’m hoping to get my degree in Computer Science with a Minor in Business by the end of 2015 (fingers crossed).

But I’m also really looking to see TTV grow within the next year. I want us to start ramping up production, which can only happen if we grow popular enough for it to be a proper investment. We have a lot of sincerely awesome stuff planned. I’d love to get some manpower off-“camera” workers, but I don’t know how realistic that’ll be.

I also kind of want to see this community grow. With the return of Bionicle, I’m hoping we’ll be riding the wave to having an active and self-maintaining community board, one that exists around us but is much more than what we could do.

With luck, that’s what’ll be happening next year. He’s hoping this place explodes.

6 Likes

Happy Destiny Day!!

Why is there no obligatory references to Bungie’s awesome as MMO?

2 Likes

Happy Destiny day! I must say this here. Last night I had a dream-vision where the community was physically celebrating in a group of avatars (like the fan-pics from the other day). Somebody had the idea and shouted out a suggestion for Destiny day: “Hey, I know a great way to test our fate! Let’s all go and ask someone out! This may either pave the way for one’s future relationship, or set it on a different path.”
This resulted in a giant uproar for some reason, and we all charged out somewhere (that’s where it ended :P). I would assume we all were aboard the hype train at the time, and we’d reached our ‘destin(y)ation.’ Just wanted to share that wild one. XD
-Oonie

2 Likes

I played Destiny today, on Destiny day, so there. Also, I loved it, so yeah, awesome. Favorite class; Hunter.

And happy Destiny Day everyone! who’s ready for tomorrow? I really hope they don’t wait too late in the day to announce it.

2 Likes