Destrucus V1(?)

An update to: TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains , and a possible Version 1. Took the legs of my Adam Self Moc WIP ( TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains )and stuck them here, and switched out some colours. Probably won’t be final, as I feel they make the legs too long, it looks too ‘prosthetic’, and has less possibility. Upgraded the ‘Kohllii’ Scythe. Excuse horrible photo quality and posing, I suck :confused:

More images here: AdamusPadamus | Flickr

38 Likes

Looks cool.
I like zhe way the scythe is stored.

It looks like the shadowed one’s twin brother…

This is sick!

I like it as a whole, but the legs are too long.

Oh my god that’s amazing!

That’s very cool.

There’s some clashing textures, but it looks very coolio

The legs are way too long here.

1 Like

I actually don’t think the legs are too long. It gives the MOC a distinct look.

That’s a very nice scythe. Overall this MoC is very creative and the legs give it a nice look.

the legs look awesome

if you do do a V2 keep the legs

looks awesome, love the scythe

It looks like a reimagined Shadowed One.

I like this, the scythe is cool and I like the purple highlights

I see some clashing textures, but really the rest of the MoC is pretty good, and texture clashing never bothered me too much. I love the scythe.

So cool,So cool,So cool!

11/10!

Some of the textures clash, and there could be some more purple on the torso, but other than that, this looks awesome!

Yes, that has been my one issue with it.
I’m going to see if I can figure out a way to shorten them, unless you have some suggestions :smiley:

2sick4me.
As you probably already know I think this is amazing although the feet look a little strange, maybe you could put a 3 long technic beam in light gray there.

As I’ve mentioned in his previous form, his very first form (from 2005) was basically an attempt at a Metru Toa-sized Shadowed One, and overtime I tried to make it its own thing, with some features still remaining (I.e the head.). Thanks for the comment anyway!

The feet themselves should larger, though I’ve yet to make larger ones.

2 Likes