Dextraz

My first time posting a MOC here. Yay!
This is a revamp of an old MOC: Xxtroy www.flickr.com/photos/85475518@N03/9401798090/0
Can’t really think of anything else to say, so here you go!:

There are some other pictures on the Flickr album: DEXTRAZ | Flickr

Thanks for stopping by!

39 Likes

This looks really good. I love the robotic aesthetic.The arm-blades are cool too. :smile:

The head design is a little unoriginal, however.

3 Likes

Pekekoa, you stole my words.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/118597633/large.gif

/s

12 Likes

Dang it, I got here before you, I should’ve done a Not_Plural’s Quick Review. :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks!
Yes, I know that the head design is unoriginal, but you got to keep in mind that this is a revamp, so I was taking the key features of the original MOC. If I were to completely change the head design it wouldn’t look too much like a revamp.

4 Likes

Well, you could have used system. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

no!

Just a bit more on the MOC, I think he looks pretty great, so have a Rice Ball. :rice_ball:

2 Likes

Use system in what way?

Nom Nom Nom

3 Likes

Recreate that head design with system. :smile:

2 Likes

I like it! So complex and simple:)

1 Like

I. I don’t understand. How can it be both?

3 Likes

I dunno man
but it keeps me up at night

Magic?

4 Likes

Add some fat to the waist area. Other than that, it’s fine.

I love the overall look of the character, particularly the certain parts chosen that add a more mechanical look. His proportions really catch my eye too, and feel like something out of an animation.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong I sure like him but his head just throws me off ya know?

Nice. I like the way you integrated that Uplink shoulder armor piece.

Very nice! I love the lower legs and lower arms. The torso design is also really cool. Really feels like how a mech should be. I actually like the head. It gives some character to him. Also, nice touch with the hero core. Overall, quite an impressive guy you got here! :smile:

Welcome everyone to the pointless fact off the day. now as you see there was a post with someone claiming to post a picture of a rice ball this is not true the actual name is an “Onigiri” wich is a rice CAKE. thank you for your time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Actually he should be fat all around. HE SHALL BE CHUBBY!

nice! very consistent look.