Diaa, Predecessor of Light

This was six months very well spent. Good job :sunglasses:

Wow! Extremely impressive, especially given that this is your first MOC on the boards! Wow obviously know how to build. I especially like the system good use of system pieces; they normally look out of place, but here theyā€™re used to good effect. 10/10 would suggest this for the spotlight!

For socmething that took so long I feel evil for doing what Iā€™m about to do. Oh well, itā€™s part of the job description of the overly critical. First, the mask is too small for the rest of the moc, minor as it is itā€™s just too small. Second. Those legs are capital N-O for this moc the armor and shaping plus simplicity conflicts with the more proportionally bulky arms (basically he skipped leg day) and the ā€œlazinessā€ that was taken with them (I mean this lightly, but it doesnā€™t seem as much effort was put into the legs as the rest of the moc.) not bother hering to add the extra details featured everywhere else in the moc and not covering and getting as great of of shaping as the rest of the moc. After all, this moc isnā€™t bad, it just has major issues in the legs in my opinion. Iā€™d go ve it a solid 8.6/10 because Iā€™m an over critical jerk who found his next victim. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Very impressive! Good proportions and detail. I keep going back and forth on whether I like the size of his head compared to the rest of him, but since I canā€™t put a finger on an opinion, Iā€™ll let it slide. Great job!

Very nice! I do have to agree with Plural though.

1 Like

I like the lego and technic piece combo,nice color scheme overall a nice MOC ! :smiley:

I actually spent a lot of time on the legs compared to other parts of the MOC. I went through a bunch of leg designs until I settled at the current one. I used this one because I liked the calf shaping and the hip attachment. I thought they were a reasonable size, too, especially considering that this is a humanoid build.

1 Like

This is absolutely incredible. I love the look. This just looks so cool! Iā€™m not a fan of the knees, however. Very well done, I like this a lot. :smile:

1 Like

opens topic

looks at MOC

ļ¼ˆ ļ¾ŸŠ”ļ¾Ÿļ¼‰

Holy cow this MOC is the best thing ever!

I like how u got the Hau Nuva to look good. It fits really, really well. Iā€™m also digging the purple and minimal use of CCBS. Donā€™t get me wrong, CCBS is great, but you just gotta miss the complex and detailed style of G1 parts every now and then.

Justā€¦ wow. Diaa has a very titanic feel to him, with system weaving in and out of technic and CCBS while adding bucketloads of detail. My only possible complaint is that there is so much detail that the basic forms get drowned out; I have a hard time identifying the hand when he reaches towards the camera. Oh who am I kidding, this MOC is awesome! 10/10!

TELL ME YOUR WAYS!!!

XD This creation is AMAZING, and donā€™t let anyone tell you otherwise! Constructive criticism is good though! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Saving that GIF onto my computer.
I feel that the hands are to small for the MOC.
I like the build of most of the MOC.
That hammer thing is just Groovy.
The color scheme is just great.
The feet look good as well.
I really like the way those wing/spike things look.
I really like how this thing looks from the back a lot.

Overall a really groovy MOC man.