Did I Start the Mesolek Memes?

As some of you might remember, my question during MakutaFest was "Meso, why do you hate Solek?" As I was watching the recorded version (having missed an hour of the stream in between the beginning & my call-in), I noticed after I had asked my question, Mesolek jokes started pouring in on the chat. Also, TTV mentioned that after MakutaFest, Mesolek memes started flooding the Boards & the comments (just look at the VNOG w/ Meso comments section).

Is this a coincidence, or am I truly the sole person responsible for this meme outbreak?

I honestly have no clue.

1 Like

Meso has stated multiple times, even before the most recent Makutafest, that he hates Solek. You just kind of brought it back up.

1 Like

I suppose you're right, but I did say "meme outbreak" instead of "meme's existence."

It's all your fault.

You did this.

YOU DID THIS!

/s
8 Likes

I'm glad that Solek is relevant again, for he is probably one of the best Bionicle sets to ever be released (besides Gold Good Guy of course)

2 Likes

Eurgh, people saying that is really annoying, you're not being funny, you're just being really aggravatingly annoying.

Argh!

You made it worse!

2 Likes

I'm sorry, but in all seriousness I can see why people hate Solek but I don't really have a problem with him. Probably because I like his mask.

2 Likes

No you can blame Mediscout in the comments section. I personally think he's a meh but not the worst. Mediscout took it way too far. You may have kinda sparked it but it would have died out without his help.

1 Like

Nobody does, except Meso really. But he sure isn't the best set...

1 Like

I guess I'm Vakama, then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too, but he's still a poorly designed set. We should have gotten way better articulation given the size he is.

He comments on every single VNOG episode. Trust me, I was marathoning them last week. :smiley:

4 Likes

Do not worry, the Mesolek memes are going away! Now there is...

The parodies!

3 Likes