Did You Guys Ever Read The Bionicle Books?

I own and have read a few of the 01-03 books, one or two 04-05 books, and the last few 08 books.

Don’t murder me, I don’t know their names…

I’ve read the comics, some of 2004, Raid on Vulcanus, and the G2 Trilogy, but that’s about it. I pretty much know what happens in each one, but once I scrape together the money, I’ll probably buy them all online or something.

I’ve read the first couple books in the Chronicles series but have yet to read the others.

Oh well, not everyone likes the same things.

I’ve read quite a few. I read one of the metru books so many times that when I tried to read it again, I couldn’t help but put it down because reading it so much had made it boring.

Read all of them up through 2005. Never got any of the books from 06’ and beyond, sadly.

I’ve read everything until Legends #7, Prisoners of the Pit. I haven’t read anything past that bc the books were never advertised anywhere and I guess my visits to local bookstores just became less frequent after that. Also I never got the Official guide to the Dark Hunters, or whatever that contest book was called.

Gosh, I’ve read some of them on and off. Definitely read Time Trap and Island of Doom, along with the first two books. However, I haven’t read all of them. I really should some day.

I’ve also read a majority of the comics, as those were pretty much my easiest way to get into the canon when I was younger. It was the most accurate too.

1 Like

I read all of the novels except the final 06 book and the ones that followed.

Comic-wise I have read every single one.

I will say that as a kid I liked them but from a teenage perspective I’d enjoy more depth and less one-liners.

Though I’m not the intended audience so it doesn’t matter in the slightest.

2 Likes

I’ve read all of them

Oh wow, I didn’t actually respond to the question.

I own all of them except some of the “early readers” ones and Mata Nui’s Guide to Bara Magna, and have read most more than once, though not in several years. I think they’re the main reason I never really lost interest in Bionicle during its run.

5 Likes

Well, I haven’t. I’ve read one book, and about one and a half graphic novels.

Then you have. The question was about books in general, not how many.

Fair enough.

Yep, I own nearly all of them(I’m just lacking the Web of Shadows novelization and Island of Doom).

I’m slowly but surely burning through them. They’re pretty okay, I guess.
EDIT: Okay, that was a little misleading. I do like them, but at times I just stare at them in disbelief because of a dumb line.

1 Like

I read the ignition trilogy and enjoyed them for what they were.

(It also helped Kongu become my favorite toa)

Same. (Mostly every time Makuta has a line)

2 Likes

As far as I know, the novelization of Mask of Light and Revenge of the Skull Spiders are the only BIONICLE literature I’ve never read.

1 Like

Just this year I bought a copy of Time Trap and read it for the first time. :point_up:
Not only is it Greg’s favorite of the Scholastic books, but thus far, it is also mine. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: