[Digital Render] Po-Matoran Powan

[Render] Matoran Crash by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

A self-insert OC of mine (previously known as Crash) that existed for as long as I was a Bionicle fan. He’s dead though. Nothing else to say.

37 Likes

I guess the name is symbolism, then

1 Like

Yes, it’s a symbol of me moving on from an unpleasant past to a better future. Crash was once my nicnkame as well. So yes, it is symbolism. Crappy, teenage symbolism.

1 Like

Your mask design on this figure is one of my favorites, however I feel that that open ball joints and axles slightly detract from the MOC. I quite like it though.

1 Like

Those exposed ball joints on the torso could be covered, but this is otherwise quite good.

1 Like

Good job, I really like the brick-built mask, it’s really unique.

1 Like

Thanks!

The open ball joints in the chest bother me, and the color distribution seems a bit off, but cool moc.

Great work, too bad we don’t have the color parts for our creations. That is way I love digital creations. You made it in it’s true form. Also, love the hammer design, very simple and refine. till next build

1 Like

Thank you for your words of encouragement! I am always anxious people would consider me a cheat for being purely digital.

1 Like

Looks good! When I first read “Crash” though I thought it was gonna be a picture of a computer melting down mid-render :stuck_out_tongue:

its not considered cheat, I find some great builds with LDD that we can’t build due to part colors. I have a few LDD builds that are the true color form. So till they make the colors, keep LDD building.

Funny enough, I think I came up with this name spontaneously. And I was thinking about Crash Bandicoot, despite me never playing the game. xD

Thank you for your encouragement. =) I really hope for another LDD part library update tho… I need some of those new pieces so bad…

1 Like