Discussion: What should we call BIONICLE fans?

Recentlly, I have been wondering what to call ourselves, since Dr. Who fans are called Whovians and Star Trek fans are called Trekkies. So what should BIONICLE fans call ourselves? DISCUSS!

9 Likes

bionihippies

10 Likes

Eh… No. I don’t like the sound of that, and also to the fact most of us are not hippies.

2 Likes

Disciples of Mata Nui

5 Likes

How Bout’ Dis’ Folks? Bionicle Fans, its simple enough.

Seriously? C’mon. Think about the new BIONICLE in the process. Most new fans won’t even know who Mata Nui is, as well as other people who know little about BIONICLE. We should make it familiar/

@WarToa I’m trying to figure out a better name. That’s kinda the point of this topic, ya know?

Toa. it’s that simple

2 Likes

Ok i have one, Maybe sense the protectors are the citizens we could call oursleves… bio-tectors!

The Fanonicles!

3 Likes

Matoran.

That’s what we would be, honestly.

6 Likes

It’s not the confirmation of Mesonak that will make it official. It’s when TTV likes it, as well as the rest of the BIONICLE community, that makes it official so that people call us that. That’s what happens with all other fandoms with nic-names.

2 Likes

BIONICLE fans. No, but some kool name will come up at some point. I’m sure.

3 Likes

Chroniclers.

13 Likes

YESH. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m fine with “BIONICLE Fans”, but, um, maybe…I’ve got nothing.

6 Likes

Yeah… We can’t really think of anything clever, can we?

Being the person who started this exact same discussion on BZP and seeing what happened there, I’m rather surprised it started here. Over on BZP though, the popular names are Chroniclers, Bioniclers, and even Kolhii heads. Continuing the trend over there, I’m not expressing my own opinion.

3 Likes

I agree with @Toa_Of_Shadows. Chroniclers of a time long gone, but not forgotten…

…t-this being gen1 ofc

I’m clueless as to the new fans, though :laughing:

2 Likes

Ooh… I like Kohlii Heads. XD

7 Likes

How about Tohunga? I want something that reflects back on the glory days of 2001.

1 Like