DLC For The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame

Literally no one seems to talk about The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame. But recently, it was free on Steam for a limited time, so I decided to download and play it. And I found it to be fairly enjoyable. It’s one of the weaker Lego video games, but it still made for a good pastime.

And one of my favorite things about the game was that it included elements from the “classic” Ninjago. There are dojos where you can fight classic villains like Pythor, Cryptor, Master Chen, and the Time Twins. And it lets you play as those villains in the open world free play, as well as other characters from the TV show: Dareth, P. I. X. A. L, Skylor, Ronin, the Postman, the Elemental Masters, Kai and Nya’s parents, and Master Yang. It’s pretty neat, if you ask me. It covered pretty much everything up to 2017.

But a few years have passed since the game came out, and quite a bit of Ninjago lore has piled up since then. Because of this, I’m curious as to what else from the show would be added to the videogame. Maybe a few more dojos where you fought the villains from the more recent seasons, and add in a few more characters. Here are my ideas:

DOJOS

The Temple Of Resurrection (fight hordes of Sons Of Garmadon, then battle Harumi)

Hunters’ Camp (battle hordes of dragon hunters, then Iron Baron)

The Cloud Of Darkness (battle hordes of Oni, then the Omega)

The Flaming Tomb (battle hordes of Pyrovipers, then Aspheera)

Frozen Stronghold (fight hordes of blizzard samurai, then the Ice Emperor)

Gamers’ Market (fight hordes of Red Visors, then battle Unagami)

The Skull Dungeons (fight hordes of Awakened Warriors, then battle the Skull Sorcerer)

CHARACTERS

Misako
Emperor Of Ninjago
Empress Of Ninjago
Harumi
Ultra Violet
Killow
Mr. E.
Faith/Heavy Metal
Mystake
Iron Baron
Jet Jack