Do You Like Boybands?

I like the beatles, at least, once they moved on to more profound songs. Other than that, no, I don’t.

The beatles were pretty good. Everyone else must go to Karzahni.

2 Likes

Well Smashing Pumpkins kinda uses autotune. They have done girlfriend-based songs, but this is their best.

1 Like

Please no, why would you create a topic of this type of abombination?

Well you made the music cringe topic so…

1 Like

:expressionless:

2 Likes

No. But if I was a 13 year old girl, I probably would.

Most mainstream music is created (by created I mean record companies take band members from different popular bands and make a new one, like Them Crooked Vultures) in order to appeal to a particular demographic, particularly teenagers.

When I was a little kid, I loved One Direction. I had all of their albums. I even had fifity posters.

I thought they were better than any band I had ever heard of. They were my religion.

When the news broke out that Zayne had left 1D I was heart broken. I had torn him out of all of my posters. I threw a TV with his Solo song out of the window while shouting “WHY ZANE WHY WHY WHY?!”

I cried for five days straight.

I still listened to them non stop, still bitter at Zane when the news hit-they were breaking up. I cired like a baby for three straight days. I cried more than a Bionicle fan with a honestly too heavy attachment to the franchise when the 2015 reboot died. I tore all their posters off of the wall. I screamed more than the board room did in Robocop when ED209 killed Mr. Kinny. I tried to do a Yuri Doki Doki on myself but couldn’t becuase I remembered hid all the knives from me after the rice bowl incident.

I spiraled down into a deep depression that not even JJBA could bring me out of. I was lost, with no one to save me.

That was until I discovered something new. Something fresh.

Some thing…Sartorius.

Hate boy bands. Closest to that that I like are Relient K and for king and country