Does anyone have an archive of TTV’s videos that can be downloaded easily?

I am currently downloading the videos from my favorite channels just in case there is ever a long-term YouTube or Google server crash. Downloading all of TTV’s videos will take a lengthy amount of time, so if anyone has already downloaded them and is able to put them on a google drive or on the InternetArchive, I would be grateful.

I hear you, I’ve downloaded a couple for future quick-reference like the Nathan Furst interview.

That said I imagine TTV themselves have got a backup of their back catalogue in the event that YT goes down. Be nice for confirmation though?

1 Like

That said I imagine TTV themselves have got a backup of their back catalogue in the event that YT goes down.

Multiple members probably do since they know what it’s like to have lost all of their history of data due to a crash (BZP), but in the event of such a crash, they would not have a place to post their old videos. If one of the members has the channel’s videos downloaded/saved already, maybe he would be willing to put them in a google drive for public downloads. @Eljay @Mesonak @Ven @IllustriousVar

1 Like