Dondäku

Not a toa, but a powerful warrior in his own right. He’s sort of a scavenger with a very mysterious past. No one really knows where he came from or who he is allied with. But tales of his prowess in battle suggest that he is not to be trifled with.

Mask and dagger are 3D printed from Shapeways. I couldn’t get the brown to match perfectly, but it’s fairly close. I used DecoArt brand paints. The dagger was printed in white, so I didn’t have to paint that.

Prisma

36 Likes

The Custom Mask looks awesome! I also like the color choice, and how you used the brown Visorak head!

1 Like

Thanks. My thought with that Visorak piece is that he previously killed it, and took its carapace as a shield.

1 Like

Great use of color and pieces! 8/10

1 Like

My Self M.O.C. has that mask in silver. Twins!

2 Likes

That Metru Brown looks a lot more like bronze in this context. Love it

1 Like

It kinda does, doesn’t it? Might be the lighting or my phone being weird. Normally I find that brown kind of boring. But I like it here.

Love the colour scheme, tho the torso itself seems a little too skinny in the abs section.
Also one thing that I often find weird with what you did for the knees: they are a cool way of using actual knee armour, but from most angles it looks like it has gaps under his knees.
Which look kinda painful.
I think it would be better if you would try to bulk out the lower legs a little more.

2 Likes

That’s fair criticism. Thx!

1 Like