Don't Explain The Joke (Except Please Actually Do)

Can of worms. Can of worms.

So basically, @Bambi’s Autocorrect screwed up one day, turning “Nyran” into “ngram”

The others for some reason found it hilarious, and turned it into a dumb memetic thing.

12 Likes

Ah, gotcha. So basically, if I want to live to see the Summer Wave on shelves, I shouldn’t call you ‘ngram’?

7 Likes

no, call him ngram all you want. He LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES it. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I like that that’s your top priority

it’s mine too, I’m just yankin’ your chain

6 Likes

Well, I could have also said “Lived to finish the Rewrite Trilogy” but given that it’ll probably be a miracle if I finish the first twelve chapters by next year, I wanted to pick something more immediate. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Nyran says this topic is already a thing and a new topic can’t be made so I guess I’m allowed to revive it

Can anyone explain to me where “Don’t eat the pieces” originated from?

1 Like

it was from one of the recent reviews and how the box says “Don’t eat the pieces”

2 Likes

cawffcawff Everysingleoneofthem cawffcawff

3 Likes

no in some of them the box doesn’t say it : P

2 Likes

In a few years we may find her in Eljay’s basement

/s

@LurkingEhlek best part of the play through

1 Like

Lemme get this straight right now. Is the Kapur’d thing because he is a ninja?

2 Likes

More that he’s extremely slow, I think. When someone is Kapura’d, they were too slow in responding.

5 Likes

Oh, that makes sense too…

1 Like

What.

1 Like

welcome to the boards, yee is a right of passage :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yee.

2 Likes

Why is Ekorak affiliated with necks? (as may possibly happen to me after this MOC)

1 Like

It was an old joke about how Ek couldn’t make torsos.
Just read this topic.

1 Like

Long story short, Ekorak’s original selfMOC had an unusually long neck. Making fun of it intensified and somewhere the name “Neckorak” stuck.

#crediblesource

5 Likes

actually that’s how the “how do I torso” meme started

Even this is slightly off, as it originally spawned from the ORIGINAL 2015 Ekorak, or as I like to call him, Technorak. It only intensified when you guys saw the original Ek.

3 Likes