Dragon Age

Talk about one of Bioware’s masterpieces!

Also, THIS TRAILER IS SO MUCH HYPE! AND THE GAME RELEASES TUESDAY! HDBJDYWJSGISGWJUOQNKX

1 Like

My friend is obsessed with this.

I am not.

Probably because I don’t have the console to play it.

Inquisition definitely looks really good. I think I’ll wait for an Ultimate Edition or some such thing, though…I’m too cheap to pay for each dlc as it comes out. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Ekorak Why not play it on PC? The first one is 5 years old, so most computers these days should be able to run it. It’s actually considered to be better on PC anyway.

Huh. Didn’t know it even came on PC. I may have to look into that…

1 Like

DO IT DO IT DO IT! It’s easily a 70-hour long game (with the Ultimate Edition, which doesn’t cost that much more than the base game these days), and has Bioware’s usual good character writing.

1 Like

Huh. Sounds like Skyrim a bit, but with more dragons maybe?

I like dragons :3

1 Like

I wouldn’t really compare it to Skyrim. It’s more of a traditional RPG, and it’s not open-world per se (though there are many different areas to travel to). And the camera is in third-person. If you’ve played Mass Effect, it’s fairly similar to that (same developer and all). And there aren’t actually that many dragons. :frowning: (The reason it’s called Dragon Age is that dragons had been thought to be extinct in earlier eras, but at the beginning of the current “Age,” they started reappearing.)

2 Likes

Well, Inquisition will have a sort of Skyrim inspired open world.

1 Like

That’s true. I was talking about Origins, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah. Then yeah, I agree,

1 Like

My favorite scene, which cemented it as my favorite game of 2014.

Looks nice. I played it with ea access on the one.