Dragon Building Contest - Xorizeghian

I am hosting this contest for @Xorizeghian, details, rules and reward are listed below.

----------

This is a community contest where people will build dragons, and I will judge those dragons. The rules are as follows. Rule number 1: the dragon you build must have a minimum of: 2 wings, 2 legs, 1 head, and 1 tail. The reason for the wings is that I want to see what you people can come up with for wing designs. Rule number 2: the dragon you build must have a minimum of 3 colors in the colorscheme. Rule number 3: DO NOT STEAL DESIGNS FROM OTHER PARTICIPANTS NO MATTER WHAT. This is punishable by disqualification. Your builds will be judged based on stability and creativity. Okay, now onto how to enter: post the M.O.C. on this site and message me on this site telling me that you’ve entered. You have until July 25th, 2018 to enter. That’s three months from tonight. Now to the part that everyone ACTUALLY cares about. The prize for winning this contest isn’t a very big one, but I hope it’s worth it: I will give the winner a tutorial of any design on any of my M.O.C.s that they want. I know that’s not that good considering I’m only a mediocre builder (at best). But that’s not all: if you win this contest, I will help you in any way I can with future projects of yours. These may not be the most tantalizing of prizes, but this contest is really just to see what people can do, and I only decided it should be competitive because people perform best when they’re fighting for something. Anyway, here’s a M.O.C. that I’ve posted already. that’s an extremely basic example of what I’m looking for in this contest:

Okay everybody! Get building!

===========

Judges:
@Xorizeghian

Current Participants:
@KAI_BORG (If I have the time/pieces)
@Miraku
@Toa_Distraxx

1 Like

Thanks dude

1 Like

Welcome mate.

Sign me up!

@Xorizeghian , will you be judging, or will @KAI_BORG be judging? Just wondering.

1 Like

Unless asked to help, I’ll mainly just be ensuring this doesn’t get any spam, minimal rage/salt-filling, and keeping jokers off.

My notification feed definitely doesn’t need that.

EDIT: Oh, and providing @'s for Xorizeghian when needed.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll still be the one doing the judging
Edit: @Miraku you have been signed up

2 Likes

EDIT: I’ll also be editing the participants list I forgot to make until right now.

Also, welcome @Toa_Distraxx

1 Like

Can they be system?

Yes they can

1 Like

Closed because the contest does not offer an actual prize, thus violating MB rules.

4 Likes