Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

Well now I have trust issues.

8 Likes

My bad, probably could’ve clarified a bit more when I established this detail. Since it wasn’t part of the main “nightmare”, I was treating it mostly aesthetically – it still “closes”, though maybe a bit less naturally (as Winger’s post suggested), and she still speaks and hears (through the power of “don’t question it”). Hadn’t thought about it being floating, but I’m fine with that – actually, I think that’s a neat aspect.

That’s what I had in mind, anyway, I can change it around if necessary (and edit my posts accordingly)

5 Likes

Can we discern what the background noise is?

1 Like

Retconned.

We can leave it as a ‘don’t question it’ scenario for now, but Winger had suggested to me something akin to a sub-eyelid similar to crocodiles and falcons; a thin, transparent membrane which can protect against water and/or tiny specks of dirt when falling at 30 mph to attack prey.

How would it operate? My theory is don’t question it.

Not yet. It’s hard to tell if this is something heard, or if you can feel it, too.

1 Like

fixed

2 Likes

hold my hand I’ll be your guide when nose collides

5 Likes

no wait that’s my nightmare

4 Likes

I mean, the facial features of animals get confused all the time, it’s nout really a huge deal.

5 Likes

I’m just waiting for malaco to start screaming in tenor

4 Likes

If we have a bass, a baritone, and a soprano we could start a quartet

3 Likes

So if the goldfish is tenor, we can have a bass for the bass, and…I’m thinking a minnow or sardine should definitely be soprano.

2 Likes

Nah make it a shark to mess with people lol

Edit: So are we all currently trapped in cells or just in a collective room? (because double post :p.)

1 Like

Collective room. I expect the situation may change relatively soon, but for the time being the cast is gonna have to live with each other for now.

2 Likes

Ah ok that helps

Would Jung notice the prodding of Sue? He wouldn’t feel it so movement would be the only way to notice things like movement or sound

@ellswaffle_787 is Jung on his stomach or his back?

1 Like

He is currently propped up on a wall, last I checked

Two things:

What?

Nothing on Alexis’ signup says anything about phasing. What is this referring to?

In referencing Miles’ signup I see that he does in fact have the ability to turn intangible, which is unfortunate as I did request that it be altered and not exist in addition to the ability to cloak… Which I also worded extremely poorly when I proposed the initial idea.

@Winger will need to comment on this before anything else occurs.

5 Likes

maybe she’s just making a general statement about how she can’t phase through objects

2 Likes

This.

5 Likes

I’m not expecting what Miles is attempting to actually work, but it’s also the most “it’s what my character would do” post ever and I’m sorry

1 Like