Drinks and Polls about them

blood gang is eternal

(Me sitting in the corner)

10 Likes

@Eilrach WOW! THAT LOOKS AMAZING! YOU SHOULD MAKE A TOPIC FOR IT! ACTUALLY, PLEASE DO!

3 Likes

Wait really? Although I did split the work with @Axelford (thanks to him, he drew @Cordax and me) also @Chronicler was so hard to cut out from the original image heā€™s from

6 Likes

Yes really! They all look great! (Especially N01InParticular)

Ok I will do that, although I might put more people in it (itā€™s so hard find what drinks everyone likes)

3 Likes

But one more thing. Can you make my lemonade more yellow?

There is a better way to represent me in the future, I just use this avatar because Iā€™ve left a lot of my old self behind because it was cringe.

Just use a 2015 gold gali mask or something lol.

And a metru green coat.

1 Like

Hmm Iā€™ve been looking through the post and thereā€™s a lot more people than I thought, anyone got ideas how to show most people?

1 Like

Well, as you can tell from my profile picture, I look like General Kenobi :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Remove.bg, itā€™ll solve all ya problems

You could like I donā€™t know, delete all of the white space that is consuming 50% of the image.

Add ms in! With a cup of tea. Just go to one of my topics and pick a character (or usebmy avatar)

1 Like

I think Harry or Orioh (The ta-matoran) would work.

1 Like

cut out the blue panda from my original profile picture, and make me drink laundry detergent

2 Likes

Can do

2 Likes

Surely me and panda are just in the kitchen rifling through the cupboards for detergentā€¦that yummy acidic lemon flavourā€¦I crave moreā€¦

6 Likes

so.

I expected this topic to not be everyone and their cat shilling for inclusion in a single image but what do you know

your high emperor is disappointed in everyone here except chronicler because he was right water always wins

the real best drink is pepto bismol

1 Like

your citizens would beg to differ

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 1.25.29 PM Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 1.25.51 PM

2 Likes