Drinks and Polls about them

Oh… I am afraid that this planet of water will be armed and fully operational when your Tea Party arrives. Be prepared for hurricanes and tsunamis.

1 Like

I’ll change my profile picture for a month to whatever you want

By the power of leaves we will prevail.

Leaves? Your leaves would die without themselves drinking water.

Actually I don’t want to be involved in the fight. Better let water and tea destroy each other so… back to lemonade!

you know I hate it when people change their profile pictures.

Aha, you have fallen into my trap. I knew you would say that without thinking.

Tea is made from dead leaves.

But the had to live before they died. And they lived by drinking water. And now they’re once again being DUNKED IN WATER to make a “servicable” drink. Clearly the water is essential to your drink.

This is not a trap, just a poorly attempted attack. I thought long and hard about this, Persian. Can you say the same?

2 Likes

Lemonade is yummy without the sugar you don’t want.

yes but imagine the power you would have over literally the most influential user on the boards.

Tea is yummy either way.

Essential, but not dominant.

I already have all that power :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-headshake.gif
What is tea without water but a dehydrated dead leaf nobody wants to eat. Water is the most dominate part of your drink, it’s what makes it a drink.

1 Like

but it is not what makes it tea. You see, my friend? In tea, there is balance. Too much water and it pollutes that balance.

I know there is still good in you, Cordax.

1 Like

No, there is no balance. The leaf makes it taste worst. Water by itself is pure, refreshing, good. When you add the tea, it becomes nasty and bitter. It is a great evil to add to your water.

2 Likes

Why are you talking about how it’s made when how it tastes is what is important. Water tastes like nothing (unless it’s smart water) and tea tastes like leaves. Lemonade on the other hand tastes like very good delicious goodness.

and when you add the lemonade, it becomes delicious, flavorful goodness.

This topic has become too powerful

4 Likes

Water doesn’t need taste because it knows that, in the end, you’re dependent on it for your survival. It doesn’t need flashy taste to be good. It knows what it is.

That really depends on who is making the lemonade my dude. I’ve had some disgusting lemonade before. Meanwhile I’ve always had good water.

1 Like

Water is darkness. Tea leaves are light. Tea is the balance.

The darkness always seems pure at first, but in time it corrupts.

No I’m pretty sure that Tea makes my pure, light water physically dark. See?

Now look at how pure and refreshing water is:

1 Like

because you always get it from the same place.

and look at the golden goodness of lemonade:
mmmmmmm
oooooh
aaaaaah

2 Likes

tis a good point. Pure water is a single - corrupt - entity, while in the balance and harmony of tea there is variance.]

You even admit to its destructive power. Truly nefarious, to threat collateral destruction of innocent lives purely for your own benefit.

1 Like

http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-thinking(b).gif
That is a tremendous presumption. I do not get my water from the same place. I dunno about you, but I tend to travel places for work and home goods. The water is always refreshing.

That looks like pee.

Imagine thinking purity is corrupt. Tea is literally diluting the pure water.

And Tea doesn’t give people heart disease? Please. Water is a benevolent force, the problem is that we’ve angered it in the world. Especially with your perversion like tea, lemonade, and soda.

Also Lemonade is just glorified juice.

2 Likes