DropletMagus'es MOCs

I would love to call it a super original MOC if not for the fact that I switched her bone pieces from see through blue into black and that I gave her wings…
If not for that I would give her a new name…
EDIT:

shortened her wings :smiley:
LOOK, GUYS ! MY ROOM’S LIGHTING IMPROVED :open_mouth:

I added my own spin on the skull villains theme and built this creature.
His name shall be Zerthus the bipolar sovereign (and lord of incredibly huge horns…).

I apologize for my inability to take good photos…
I BLAME MY ROOM LIGHTING.

9 Likes

For the first MOC I’d recommend making the wings smaller and l=closer the the body. Also further differentiating it from Gali by adding a new color or two like some blue armor shells or some light azure bones.

3 Likes

I’m planing on adding white on her,but unfortunately I don’t have any Bionicle, HF or Chima sets with white shells. Same thing with blue. I’d buy Kopaka, but he’s too expensive where I live and I’m already planing on buying Skull Warrior.
Still thanks for the critique. I’ll see what I can do with her wings.

3 Likes

This

Also, I love the skull villain! Very nice.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :D.
I hope that in the future (if I get better at MOCing) I could go crazy and create Geiger-esque MOCs >:D.

1 Like

They’re both good and intimidating titans, I love them. :+1:

Did you reply to a wrong post ? :stuck_out_tongue:
If not, thanks :D. They are not really titans. I just used primarily CCBS and lots of shells.

Guys look ! I made a Kronkiwongi !! :DDDD
His name is Star conqueror ! He’s basically a spaceship which can land on stars and claim them as his own territory !
He is definitely my best Kronkiwongi so far :DDDD
http://i.imgur.com/QW9aXi6.png

6 Likes