Ducktales 2017

So this is a thing. Now I don’t know about you, but this trailer has me super pumped. I can’t wait for the show to come out. Not to mention it still has all the things that where signature to the original. Action! Adventure! And a theme song that will be stuck in my head for months to come! Fun to be had by all! But tell me what you think. What would you like to see in the new show? What concerns might you have? Some other third question?

7 Likes

I agree looks AWSOME and I am excited

1 Like

I just hope it does the original justice, unlike a certain other reboot

3 Likes

I never watched the original, but I’m really excited for this. Just hopefully it doesn’t end up like cartoon network’s reboots.

2 Likes

I never saw the original, but this looks good.

1 Like

If I remember, when it releases, I might give it a look.

1 Like

Well its not from Cartoon Network, so I think we’re safe.

Some time this summer.

2 Likes

Never liked the original. (Even tho I do have some of the original comics). This unfortunately doesn’t look like it will appeal to me either.

I hope Scrooge Mcduck regenerates in the series :grinning:.

I was not talking about my memory of the release date, moreso my doubts about whether or not I will remember its existence.

1 Like

I’m pretty hyped for Launchpad McQuack to return

2 Likes

Some of the voice acting and animation seems a bit off, but I might watch it…maybe.

1 Like

“Family truly is the greatest adventure of OH NO THE GROUND!”

1 Like

And see, the delivery of that line, paired with the animation…is why I am worried. The dialogue, delivery and animation are all way out of sync.

TBH I’ve never watched the original, but this looks like it might be worth a watch.

1 Like

Same here.

Gotta say, David Tennant does pretty good at capturing Scrooge McDuck voice wise, He’s almost as good as Alan Young.

2 Likes

I just love it because its David Tennant. XP

2 Likes

I’m gonna leave this here.

“I’m on webby’s team!” “We brought that kidney from home I swear!” “Oh! Ground!” “Get the sharks ready,”

I love this show

1 Like