Duplonicle: Tahu - Person of Fire [Pitch]

Introducing: Tahu - Person of Fire!!!
Now kids can play as their favorite heroes from the hit new theme DUPLONICLE

All specialized terms will be removed since they are too confusing so now Tahu is the PERSON OF FIRRREEEEE

All articulation has been removed from Duplonicle sets since it will be too frustrating for kids to try to pose.

The traditional “tribal feel” has been kept with the use of this printed face. (This is a legit duplo piece lol)

As you can see here, there is a clear progression in Tahu’s design since 2001. I’m sure any Geewunner would be thrilled to see this great interpretation of their beloved Tahu.

Let’s see what the critics think of this:

Looks like they love it!

Thank you for your time and support for this great reimagining of Bionicle.

33 Likes

HAIL DUPlO!!!

1 Like

We demand to be featured in this picture we are the real critics you heretic

1 Like

Hasn’t even been a year and Tahu’s already gained weight!

4 Likes

Absolutely amazing!

1 Like

He reminds me of @TawaOfFire

2 Likes

Perfect! And best of all, he’s no longer scowling. That scowl is far too aggressive for Duplo.

3 Likes

His face really give off a tribal feel

1 Like

WOW JUST WOW! There are no words to describe this MOC! So I’ll have to make one up: Duploristicalfantasticgreatness. This vocabulary chosen appeals to toddlers of this generation so well! This duploristicalfantasticgreatness MOC has a few pros and cons you forgot to go over.
Pros:
-this set is perfect
-great color scheme

• great representative of Tahu
  • great story/character
    -great possibilty
    Cons:
    -Blue and red pins
    -lack of toa tools ( I suggest a brick he “politely” tosses at people he dislikes)
    -the fact lego did not pick this up
    overall ∞/10
3 Likes

Shouldn’t the names also be made easier to read, say (cough Lewa cough) and understand for the children? How about calling the person of fire just Fire? Or Red, for easier association with the actual figures?
Besides this humble suggestion, I really believe that this model would be awesome for children. Its widely opened arms are basically asking for hugs, be it with the other persons, Makooti, or even the children themselves. The blue accents also balance out the otherwise angry color scheme of red, so that the children won’t be feeling anything negative.
Great work!

2 Likes

Let it be known that this abides by canon.

1 Like

But then the older fans won’t know who these characters are! We need to appeal to a very large demographic.

1 Like

I’m worried the arms are a bit too ‘grabby’, and while some might think he just wants a hug, he might be trying to reach into your soul and suck it up with his face printing.

We should add a delicate backstory to the character so that nobody is conflicted by the possibility.

1 Like

oh my

2 Likes