Duty Day!

I know it’s not Duty Day for everyone, but it wanted to get this done before I fall asleep, so today, you guys need to go out there, follow the rules, help the staff, respect each other, but most importantly, be part of the community. That’s your duty.

Also, if you want to put up any Duty Day related pictures, such as you doing a duty-related thing (as @BioRaiders532 suggested), put them here please.

Remember to stay on topic, and have a Happy Duty Day!

9 Likes
  • snickers * Duty! Hahahhahah! (I know it’s not THAT kind of duty lol)
3 Likes

Here’s a pic of me, doing my duty to protect the Earth from aliens.

15 Likes

Omega Tahu doing his duty delivering pizza hut to those in need.

30 Likes

It’s not Duty day for me yet, but I can celebrate both at the same time. Happy Duty Day everyone!

Also, I may start a MOC contest later on Duty Day, depending on how many people would participate, so if you would be interested then please like this post or comment to let me know.

EDIT: Okay, officially Duty Day for me now happy Duty Day all!

4 Likes

everyone
go around and do your duty and flag all the spam
then do more
DO YOUR DUTY
I prounounce duty due-tee

1 Like

Happy Duty Day guys!

2 Likes

you americans and your weird pronounciations!
its due-tee
not do-tee

Here I am doing my Duty to protect the Kanohi Ignika.

Happy Duty day everyone!

3 Likes

Doing my duty to… Well, I’d make some MOCs, but I’m in school.

Doing my duties at school :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll post something more interesting later…

1 Like

Hello and happy Duty day!
-Oonie

Here I am, doing my duty by Sparta-kicking oppressive ne’er-do-wells off of tables.

(The lack of a white background it intended to simulate a true-to-life rendering of what would happen, should I decide to Sparta-kick someone off of a table.)
And now I go to rid the world of excessive spam.

1 Like

Here’s my good friend Matoro, doing his Duty. He will never be forgotten…

Anyway, Happy Duty Day!!! ~Pyrox

5 Likes

I just thought of something. Let us have a moment of silence and remembrance for those who lost their lives doing their duty. Rest their souls.
-Oonie

5 Likes

we stood together for nearly five years now, keeping our unity, people thought bionicle was gone
it was merely in our memories, we never forgot it, our duty was to keep believing in bionicle until it came back
our destiny…is yet to be written

2 Likes

For that is the way… Of the Bionicle.

4 Likes

My duty is to mercilessly critique MOCs and leaked images

If anyone would provide something for me to do my duty with, I’ll very much appreciate it

Here you go:

Critique away!

2 Likes

I seem to have filled up my daily “Clean it all” quota, can’t flag anymore spam for 23 hours.

1 Like