Dying Franchises

Let’s talk and share our opinions about franchises that are probably dying right now.

1 Like

I’ll sure miss Bionicle.

/jk

7 Likes

Indiana Jones. Used to love all the Indiana Jones stuff, but it’s kinda dying off.

6 Likes

Evangelion might die if whomever is in charge of the rebuilds (I think it’s Funimation. That’s the company named on the 1.11 and the 2.22 Blu-rays) doesn’t get there rears in gear. I recently found out Evangelion 3.33 has been in pre-order status for about 2-years on amazon and to my knowledge, 4.44 (or whatever they are calling it) is… I honestly have no idea.

I mean yeah, obviously the fans will keep it alive in the communities, but still. By the way, feel free to share with me any new information on the rebuilds.

What do I think of Evangelion? I don’t fully know. I can’t form a proper opinion until I see the original series in addition to the rest of the rebuilds. But 3.33/4.44 are in development heck and the original series is out of print… But I like the rebuilds so far.

2 Likes

Megaman (loved the Games)

Pro skater (GOD DARN YOU FIVE)

The Simpsons (i did not like it anyway)

3 Likes

Sonic is dying off, which I absolutely enjoy.

9 Likes

Enjoy what
The series
Or
It Dying

1 Like

I hate Sonic.

2 Likes

Even the old ones?

And at that moment, the Sonic Fanbase found there was something stronger than their hatred of each other: the hatred of those that hated Sonic.

3 Likes

The old ones were a neat concept, I liked them, nothing inherently wrong.

and then he went with the humaaaaaaaaaaans

and then essentially anything past sonic 06, except generations and the werehog. Those were neat, too.

5 Likes

You don’t like Sonic Colors? That was a neat game.

But yeah, the other stuff is crud.

1 Like

Stargate (might get a movie reboot, but it just won’t be the same)

Farscape (might get a movie sequel, but probably not)

Babylon 5 (Might get a movie reboot, but…big surprise incoming…probably not. XD )

3 Likes

So you don’t like The Adventure games

1 Like

I guess they’re alright, never actually played them, but I’ve seen videos of them and they’re alright.

Trust me, videoes don’t do them justice, and a lot of people like to make it seem like the minimal glitches are the main attraction.

1 Like

Five Nights at Freddy’s is a dying, if not dead, Franchise, so that’s nice.

6 Likes

Zoids, but the fans that are there are usually pretty dedicated.

1 Like

Indiana Jones is one
Dungeons and Dragons fell apart after version 4
There was another one but I’ve forgotten what
Ironically

2 Likes

F Zero
Earthbound
Metroid… Is not dying, it is getting back in gear

But the other two are dead.

sheds single tear

2 Likes

Also I remembered that StarCraft 2 is nearly finished and soon we will have Number 3