e3 2015!

Nintendo was actually disappointing other than Star Fox this year.
It saddens me.

2 Likes

Honestly, I kind of like it…
It’s better than nothing.

Or Other M…

I thought The Yoshi game and Mario maker were pretty exciting. I also thought the paper Mario and Luigi game was interesting. In concept it sounds pretty dumb but the gameplay looked decent. Although, if you look at still shots of it out of context, it looks like some fan creation who cropped sprites from different games.

To be honest if you take the Nintendo directs leading up to e3 and the Nintendo World championships those were better than their conference or Nintendo tree house. The only good things that came from the conference that we didn’t already know about were the muppet segment (that was great) and Star fox. Metroid prime Federation Force looks fun as its own thing but its still a kick between the legs for Metroid fans.

Basically if they waited to make some announcements a little later that could have made them look better

3 Likes

I dunno man
It was a disappointing digital event
But nothing that could KILL nintendo

most of you say this as if its the end of the world, when most of everything nintendo has is doing well

1 Like

SUPER disappointing.
I mean, WHO was asking for what is basically MP10’s Amiibo Party, but without minigames.

Nintendo rekt themselves

-Mesonak

8 Likes

As a big Nintendo fanboy, my reactions are as strangely mixed as a high quality smoothie.

The coverage of games we knew about going in was good. The Smash DLC is fun, Mario Maker looks great, Starfox is Starfox, Xenoblade X has me pumped and the real Fire Emblem game has me screaming internally like a giddy schoolgirl.

Then the lackluster announcements made me shake my head and clawed fist in frustration. Forced Animal Crossing spinoffs have kept me from looking into the series for a while, Fire Emblem X Persona has put me firmly on the fence, Metroid FF looks like a weaker version of the nintendoland attraction, and the amount of amiibo introduced has made me now steer clear entirely to avoid addiction.

Zelda-Triforce Heroes and Mario and Luigi Paper Jam were the only good suprises to come out of the direct. Both look really fun.

3 Likes